Sunday 16 December 2007

Stop The Dreidel Abuse

The Scots have an unfair reputation for being tight fisted when it cums to money but those hooked nosed money lenders (as called by Jesus in the temple) otherwise known as Jews are far worse.
For Christmas they give their children little wooden spinning tops with squiggly writing on them called Dreidels.
During the war we gave the kids an orange and a pointed stick and they were grateful cos there was a war on but whats the excuse now?
Give the kids bloodly Tonka toys or my Little fucking pony, its Christmas.
My next campaign will be against Ramadan, why in the 21st century should people go hungry? even if it is just Muslims.

6 comments:

The Mistress said...

I'll bet your reputation for being tight fisted was a boon in prison.

Rob7534 said...

My one Christmas wish since I was 10 years old, was an EZ Bake Oven! But no, I never got it, my sister did, that trollop!

I only got toy trucks, GI Joe's, and other military paraphernalia... come on! AS IF!

FirstNations said...

hey, I want an orange and a pointy stick.

and a can of gasoline and a raw chicken and a backhoe and a spongebob squarepants area rug and 16 gallons of raw squid.

you don't need to know why.

Jenny said...

I received my sister's hand-me-down EZ Bake Oven... I'm still harboring the scars. I would have been better off with the orange and the stick.

Party at Firstnations? Sweet.

M@ said...

Just so long as My Little Fucking Pony isn't coming from Chinese manufacturing plants w/ lead contamination.

I swear, I think they're trying to sabotage us.

Funny, I just read something yesterday about Scots being "skinflints." I had never heard that stereotype before.

marky said...

little jewish people? no hot weemen?