Monday 7 January 2008

A Double Bagger

Do I look like I'm 24? I think its funny how weemen will get a boob job but still have a face for radio.


For almost 15 years she played the down-trodden, frumpy Sonia Jackson in the soap East Enders, now Natalie Cassidy,24, has become the unlikely frumpy fitness guru of 2008.


Exercise videos are those things you either buy with good intentions that only gets watched once or something you buy to wank over. Does anyone look good in this colour pink?

She lost over two and a half stone and dropped four dress sizes and her fitness DVD is the biggest and fastest selling exercise programme of all time.

Natalie has shown that with healthy eating and aerobic exercise it is possible for someone not naturally skinny to look like a skinny, sinewy bag of bones like Madonna or Courtney Cox.

Natalie appeals to ordinary people rather than some skinny model who would usually bring out fitness DVDs. Who would have guessed that ugly gurls could vomit their dinner too?


With fake boobs an eating disorder and an exercise program you too can make a ton of money. She does put me off my food so yay! I'm losing weight.

Ok, yer fit now but I still see a problem, yer still a fucking ugly mouth breather.

At the age of 24 with a bit of speed I could do anything, when yer 34 or even 44 lets see you do it then and we'll see how easy it is.


15 comments:

RaeJane said...

Ok. she can't possibly be 24, can she?
Boob or no boobs.. she looks much older than that.

Jenny said...

My thought too ... 24?

Plus, she's had more than just those Posh-Like Implants done.

Much more.

Now I need to go toss up my breakfast.

kara said...

What is the obsession with this Eastenders show? I don't get it. Isn't it just a soap opera? It's constantly popping up in British movies and TV. I can't think of one American soap that's gotten that much referencing. Though Passions would get my vote. That show has midgets.

Old Knudsen said...

raejane All Brits look old and saggy its the food and the weather that does it.

a boxer good work on the barfing, you too can have a body like hers.

kara I hate East Enders, it makes me want to shoot myself. Indeed passions was mentioned in Buffy the Vampire Slayer by Spike.

ellie said...

I wonder if this DVD would help me ... I have Bulimic Dementia, I binge and forget to vomit.

Jenny said...

For the record, Ellie made me spit my lunch out... naturally.

Anonymous said...

This lady is near her thirties.

RaeJane said...

near her thirties??

I am 30 and good golly I hope I don't look like that.


*sobs*

The Mistress said...

You psychic wonder you've read my mind again.

Tomorrow's post was going to be "Which EastEnders Character Would You Do?" but you've put me off with this.

So which one WOULD you do?

Anonymous said...

I must admit that this bag is a hideous sort of thing which should be protested against. Also, if ye can diet and exercise and lose all that weight, does the silicone tits fall off too?

Eddie Waring said...

She's a right fuckin' boiler. To answer MJ's question, I have a right arm like Arnold since I got my copy of the Dot Cotton OAP Workout DVD in the mail.
Manuel said eat pies, die happy... Too fuckin' right mate. Can't go wrong with a pie...unless it's got kidney in it. I don't care for kidney.

FirstNations said...

all that sweat and effort completely gone to waste when you catch sight of the bad boob job. ladies....lose the weight first THEN get the boob job.


oo, problem solved, btw. i guess i have to fuck you now.





ok, i'm done.

FirstNations said...

....jesus would you hurry up?

marky said...

Grandfather?
Are you there?
Are you sick?
You didn't drop dead walking doon a path did you?

Old Knudsen said...

Is Dirty Den a woman or a man? I get confused I hate East Enders and so does my little Willy.