Wednesday 30 January 2008

Eat My Meat

I don't like PETA mostly because they are lying shites that adopt animals then kill most of them while preaching to others about animal cruelty. Then you get the people throwing red paint, well they had better be arrested for assault because I refuse to be told by some hippies that I can't wear my mink coat, away and fuck this is nature and evolution at work ya cunts.

Humans are nature and if they kill the whales for tasty research or club those vicious seal cubs for their lovely fur then that's natural.

I refuse to turn vegetarian, first of all I like the taste of animal flesh not vegetables and my eyes are in the front of my skull which means I'm a hunter, I'm no going to chase doon a radish I'm gonna chase doon a succulent bunny wabbit and make a stew and if they are lucky some veggies may be invited to cook along side it.

Why don't scientists create vegetables that taste like a steak? If God didn't want us to eat animals he wouldn't of made them so finger licking good and easy to catch.



A vegetarian is one step away from being a vegan which is close to joining a cult. The religion of food. Special menu? bring a packed lunch ya skinny dying picky fucker, turn yer nose up at curry and yer dead to me.

Pamela Anderson needs to put her clothes on cos I'm sick of looking at her and besides I heard she was partial to some meat and a bit of animal protein.



If it wasn't for animal testing you wouldn't have make up in the first place so just be grateful of the animals who sacrifice themselves for our benefit you dopey slapper.

Latest OBB News Up-Dates

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Without the make up and implants , she's one ugly canuck.
*my favorite meals are vegetarian. steak,bugers,roast just to name a few*

The Mistress said...

Oh, play the ugly Canuck card, why don't you Geo?

Jenny said...

As A.Whitney Brown said: "I'm not a vegetarian because I love animals. I'm a vegetarian because I hate plants."

Old Knudsen said...

geo is there any other kind?

MJ celine dong and Alanis Morrisette to name two.

a boxer those bastarding plants deserve to die but I wouldn't eat them as they would get their revenge on me a couple of hours later.