Thursday 31 January 2008

I Want To See My Lucky Charms Bouncing On Yer Chin

I don't talk about my Irish roots much but its Irish blog awards time again and it seems I'm longlisted for 3 awards. I come from the kingdom of Dalraida in the north which was formed by the true Irish, not the dirty protest, bog trotting type of today.
When the Milesians invaded from Gaul the real Irish (Tuatha De Danann) effected by falling property prices with all the dirty foreigners moving in went over to Scotland to fight and fuck the Picts who were quite hot.
I laugh when people go on about being Irish, yer just a pale imitation my shite comes out green for fucks sake, my piss has blood in it but that's another story.

I drink to excess every day whether I want to or not and a plate of potatoes arouses me sexually and my arse is so white it glows.

I wish the other so-called Irish bloggers with their weak blogs good luck and I wish myself just a wee bit extra good luck.

Old Bitter Balls has been longlisted for Best Blog .............. of course it is but as usual genius doesn't get recognised until long after death.

OBB News frank fearless free, is also up for Best Blog ............. I wouldn't say its the best just better than the rest.

'Al Qaeda fights ratings war' on OBB News for Best Blog post .............. I've done better, no one threatened legal action on this one.

Good luck to all involved including, Ellie, Manuel, Bock, Swearing Lady, Primal Sneeze, Medbh, Annie Rhiannon, Fatmammycat and Twenty(win all the awards)Major. I didn't put links in my post to you all in case it helped yer cause.



Latest OBB News Up-Dates

18 comments:

M@ said...

I'm half-Irish in my ancestry. But I thought you were an American, for some reason. Maybe you're not Irish at all. Maybe you're an African American.

ellie said...

Yer shite may be green but most of it comes out your mouth! ;)

Congratulations on the nominations and good luck x

Jenny said...

Funny, I thought your accent sounded more Scottish.

My bad.

Oh, and good luck.

marky said...

That green outfit suits you as well as the plaids which we are really tired of. Damn you look like a real leprechaun. Where's the pot o gold matey?

The Mistress said...

Would it help if I showed the judges yer arse?

kara said...

i curse my irish roots with every pre-cancerous mole on my body.

Old Knudsen said...

Matt you yanks don't have a clue as to what I am, Ulster/Scots is what. If I was American of any kind would I be so funny?

ellie thats due to my serious medical condition and not something to be mocked thankyou.

a boxer I can be what you want me to be lass.

Marky not too much plaid here in Kansas fuck that was a good un.

MJ its my only chance i reckon.

Kara usually I'd say good on ya but I want an award.

marky said...

Your body is so sleek and slim and boyish. Don't drop the soap.

Old Knudsen said...

You should see the rest, I work out you know.

marky said...

Yer Hawt Knudsen, damn i'm on top of this blogging game.

Old Knudsen said...

It seems I have 2 other posts also in for best blog, get on top of that.

marky said...

Ask me how I figured out you were in Kansas.

Old Knudsen said...

you didn't figure out anything lad. Back to the drawing board and get a couple more site meters.

ellie said...

I have nominated you for the Special Services to Blogging Award.
That arse shot at MJs was above and beyond the call of duty unfortunately not above and beyond the call of nature!

Is that a shitty thumbprint on your hip?

Alan said...

A gob-shit if ever I saw one, a definite chip off Darby O'Gill.
The Tuatha De Danann- a bunch of fairies.
GOOD LUCK!!

V said...

Sharp!

You look like a young Ted Heath in that one.

Anonymous said...

Yer pretty green, that's for sure.

Old Knudsen said...

ellie control yerself if possible, shitty thumb print indeed.

sean I bet you welcomed the sons of Miles, Vikings, Normans and spaniards into yer family tree.

V yes quite dashing in a horse like way.

mago better than being red i think you'll agree.