Saturday 5 January 2008

Super DVD


I was thinking about having superpowers as I was looking at the young weemen on the bus dressed in their tight revealing leopard skin print clothing with a ton of makeup on shivering in the brisk Killamory evening on their way out to some club to dance around their handbags.

The usual invisibility came to mind as I could feel them up un-noticed or watch them as later on they have a drunken shag bent over a wheelie bin in some romantic alley. Everyone thinks about invisibility how boring.
I then thought of a really good one. The power to fire wet concrete from my hands, like the ice-man but with concrete. I could make it set super fast and get paid millions paving 3rd world countries like Ireland or Africa.
If some one shot a gun at me my super thick concrete wall would save me and then fall doon on them. I could sneakily put speed bumps on the roads where the little boy racers in their Honda civics tear doon or fire out bolts of concrete at Mosques and Synagogues breaking their windows and just stand there looking all innocent .
I would be the master of concrete, HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! of course I should have a cool name. I thought about Constructo but that reminds me of the worker in the Village People. So then I though Man-Crete or Con-Man, maybe even Man-Cretion, here is a couple of open questions for you to abuse, what would you call me? and what would yer power be?

I got home with my DVD that I rented out, "Fisting Firemen Four" I had heard good reviews about it and a lot of Oscar buzz.
I opened the box and found they had given me the wrong one, those dopey fuckers. I wasn't going all the way doon the road to change it so I put it into my recently *found* DVD player.

It was some space film I had never heard of called, "Space heroes" The hero of the film had a chip on his shoulder when he failed at something resulting in the deaths of millions. He was talking to an alien mate of his who had just made a mistake, he said, "I know how you feel fucking up and all" I'm paraphrasing here. The Alien said "No I welcome what you Earthlings call 'fucking up' because then I get the chance to learn from my mistakes," then he said some words of wisdom that really made me think." Those who never try never fail" this theme makes a comeback near the end of the film when the hero hears those words like Obi-wan Kenobi in Star Wars to Luke and it motivates him. I can't remember too much about the end as I was too pished.

I did learn something valuable, "Those who never try never fail" so to not put yerself in the position of being a loser or failure you should never try. Getting the wrong DVD must have been a message straight from god.
*If the police ask thats my story*



8 comments:

Eddie Waring said...

Sementman?

This shooting concrete daydream is obviously a representation of you shooting your wad in your pants on the bus.
I just did a post about cum too. We are obviously made for one another. Let's go shopping for throw pillows.

The Mistress said...

How about "Concrete Enema Man?"

And now for a news story...

A 20-year-old man used an enema containing a concrete mix that became impacted and required surgical removal. The patient said that approximately 4 hrs earlier he and his boyfriend had been "fooling around." After stirring a batch of concrete mix, the patient laid on his back with his feet against the wall at a 45-degree angle while his boyfriend poured the mixture through a funnel into his rectum. After the concrete mass hardened, it became so painful that he sought medical care.

Old Knudsen said...

eddie waring I think the fact that we have linked is the closest I want to get to you.

MJ when was the last time you were laid?

marky said...

The police ARE asking. Just where did you *find* that DVD player HUH?? HUH??? Let me just say that we don't consider waterboarding torture, even for old timers.

Old Knudsen said...

I waterboard for fun.

marky said...

Grandad, you have waterboarding and surfing confused.

Anonymous said...

Bedonhead? Grey monster? Steel enforcer? You totally forgot about the steel-enforcements that are built in ... Bendiman?
There are concrete-strcutures from WWI that are still intact, maybe the french granates were just dummies ...

h said...

If you have a male companion (and i suspect you do) then together you could be the C-Men. That could work to give you what every pair of ghey Super-Heroes needs. A tagline before exhibiting your powers.

"It's time to spray, C-men!". Or perhaps something better.

My super-power would be always knowing when wiggers are over-playing marginal hands in online poker. Instead of only knowing 90% of the time.