Tuesday 15 January 2008

The Post To End All Posts

By demand I have yer dirty picture. MJ, First Nations, A.Boxer, Marky and many more wanted to see Honourary Old Bitter Balls Vince Vaughn sucking a man's willy. No I am not disgusted at you I am disgusted at myself for doing such a thing, I mean posting the picture not sucking a willy anyway she was a gurlyboy we were married and it was a long voyage so get off my fucking back it doesn't count.

I have never had carnival knowledge of another man I swear on the Bible to that fact, it was a circus we were drunk so get off my fucking back it doesn't count.

I'm as straight as the next man (as long as that isn't Marky) and to prove how secure I am in my sexuality I shall keep this post up for 3 weeks to show that it doesn't bother me.



16 comments:

marky said...

It does too count. Now, don't get angry and say something mean Grandad. Have a drink, be happy embrace your "diversity".

The Mistress said...

A circus? Was it a midget gurlyboy?

He's not doing it properly if he's turning purple.

See you in 3 weeks.

Old Knudsen said...

Maybe I'm a mean sober and a mean drunk but you my man are a masochist.

Old Knudsen said...

MJ a midget gurlyboy would be sooooooooo hot, I'm not going anywhere for 3 weeks I'm just keeping this post up, its a matter of honour.

marky said...

i've seen that commercial about your post being up for three weeks. see a doctor, micturation is essential to your health.

Old Knudsen said...

MJ maybe a different one would be hotter.

marky are yer hands clean? cos you help me keep it up.

marky said...

"Hurt not others in ways that you yourself would find hurtful."
"And as ye would that men should do to you, do ye also to them likewise."
"What is hateful to you, do not do to your fellowman. This is the entire Law; all the rest is commentary."
"All things are our relatives; what we do to everything, we do to ourselves. All is really One"

Old Knudsen said...

marky I take it you won't be copying this picture for yer blog.

The Mistress said...

Hurt so good.
Come on baby, make it hurt so good.
Sometimes love don't feel like it should.
You make it hurt so good.

Jenny said...

I guess it really depends if you were "receiving" or "giving"

P.S. Thanks

Old Knudsen said...

MJ now that makes sense.

A boxer I am such a giving person on so many levels, except for money, I have to draw the line somewhere.

The Mistress said...

What will you be doing with your time off over the next 3 weeks?

Searching for more celebrity cocksucking photos for our titillation?

I could always use more Fenian cocksucking, myself.

Old Knudsen said...

I didn't say I was taking time off.

Unknown said...

This is exactly why I look forward to the carnival, ever single year. I am guilty of carnival knowledge, I'm woman enough to admit it dammit.

Jenny said...

the question is, can you REALLY keep it up for 3 week?

The post, I mean.

ellie said...

Thats and unusual way to take his temperature, are they going to use the spare thermometre in his bum?