Thursday 3 January 2008

Tally Whacker Hits A Face Full Of Pigeon

Why not have a fuzzy fucking kitten to go with my fuzzy fucking meme?

I hate memes but when a hot young woman tags me well what am I going to do? I see these memes as a thump on the arm that says in a school yard way, "I want to ride you" well ladies the feeling is mutual first it was that Goofy woman and now its that meme addict Xmichra well I wasn't going to bother me arse posting at all today but then I said "why not old boy shes just going to keep sending you naked pictures until you do so here it is.

Here are THE RULES:

Link to the person that tagged you and post the rules on your blog. Share seven random and/or weird facts about yourself. Tag seven random people at the end of your post, and include links to their blogs. Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a notification on their blog.

Here are mostly superstitions I have. I get freaked out if others do the bad luck things around me.

1) Its bad luck to put shoes on a table.

2) If I light a candle I use my finger and thumb to pinch it out as I believe that using another element such as air to blow it out is bad luck.

3) I always put coins in the pockets of my jacket and make sure I always have in my wallet for good luck, it may only be pennies but money attracts money.

4) An itchy palm means I'm going to get money, I rub my palm on my bum to make sure it comes.

5) When I'm cooking I never stir a pot with a knife as thats bad luck and rhymes with strife.

6) Putting an umbrella up inside the hoose is bad luck.

7) I see the number 13 as a lucky number.
I choose these magnificent 7 bloggers, if they don't want to do it then fine I won't mind one bit , as long as they know I'm a powerful Warlock with an unstable personality.


Bittersweet me An enigma wrapped in a horny package.


Marky annoys me more than my ex wives do.


MJ probably has more weird facts than you could shake a stick at.

Ellie I'm just giving her a thump on the arm.


Mago this cunt just fascinates me.


Eddie Waring He is bound to be entertaining....... no pressure.


Witchypoo My favourite psycho er I mean psychic .



Latest OBB News Up-Dates

19 comments:

The Mistress said...

Tagged? Is it "touch" tag?

If so, I feel dirty.

ellie said...

Ouch, that hurt. Do I not bear my soul enough? I'm away to think. Mumble mumble mumble .......

ellie said...

I never allow shoes on the table,nothing to do with supersition , it's just flithy, especially with all the dog shit on the streets!

I never stir tea in the pot because it's stirring up trouble!jab

ellie said...

Where did the word "jab" come from at the end of the last comment? Weird!

marky said...

I'm sorry I annoy you Grandad. I was just having some devilish fun. I will (try to) make only serious thoughtful comments from now on. Does this make me an "Ex-Grandson"?

Xmichra said...

Aw, and here i thought you liked the pictures :(
hehe...

See, i know you secretly love meme's. So i had to tag you ;)

And i always do #2 and think the same things for #5, #6 and #7.

Bittersweet said...

I realize i have been flaunting my bad luck for years. Perhaps i should be more careful from now on.

7 weird facts? well .. easy, that is only a normal post from me.

Jenny said...

I so dodged a bullet.

You powerful Warlock you.

Eddie Waring said...

I'm only doing it because it's you...

Eddie Waring said...

It is done.....

kara said...

so what happens when you put shoes on the table? i put shoes on the table all the time? what may i blame on the fact that i do this?

The Mistress said...

May I bring your attention to Rule #13 of The Knudsen Nation?

13thRULE: Everytime you post a MeMe or a YouTube punch yerself in the head.

Old Knudsen said...

MJ you are dirty.

ellie good Jab, have you got tourettes or something?

marky yer at it again you cunt serious and thoughtful indeed.

xmichra the pics yer fine except for the farm yard ones.

bitterswert you you could make it yer 7 favourite positions or sex toys.

a boxer yep you would have got it.

Mr Waring I was only kidding, it was a test.

kari well it was bad luck the day you found this blog. Luck is like a bank account and can build up for a rainy day, good and bad.

MJ I thought you were a pole-dancer, not a lawyer. A knudsenite welcomes a punch to the head, I've had 100's and they have never done me any harm.

The Mistress said...

It's Tony who's the Pole dancer.

I have to go. I've been called to the bar.

Old Knudsen said...

12th RULE: Contrary is the way of the Knudsenite.

Eddie Waring said...

What do I win?

Old Knudsen said...

You get talked about in the next post.

Anonymous said...

Hey, get me my prize!
NOW!

Some Goofy Woman said...

Yes, you're right. I do. I'll be sure to "tag" you later.

-AD