Sunday 13 January 2008

Wah Wah Wah Little Bush Baby


President Bush was in Jerusalem visiting the Holocaust memorial and said in from of a picture of Auschwitz that the U.S. should have sent bombers to prevent the extermination of Jews there.

He referred to the train tracks leading to Auschwitz, not the camp itself, where between 1.1 million and 1.5 million people were killed by Nazi Germany.

Some say it was a sign of Allied indifference others that they preferred instead to focus all resources on the broader military effort. In reality FDR was just a cunt.

Bush twice had tears in his eyes during an hour long tour of the museum, said Shalev, who guided Bush through the exhibits. Bush has always been a Zionist, maybe hes just into Jews.

Gurn up Bush I don't see you crying over soldiers in Iraq. I bet you eat yer dinner during news reports of famine and suicide bombing and cry at "old Yeller" oh that's right you don't watch or read the news, if anything important happens you assume someone will tell you about it, of course they will assume you already know about the big stuff like hurricanes.

Man up Bush and wipe yer eyes, yer just copying Hilary, she was crying at the thought of not getting elected at least yer tears are a tiny bit more honest, what are all the politicians on their periods?

Unless he did the Wedding crashers trick with the eye drops to look like he was crying. What a great film that was, very funny.
I particularly liked the collage scene with all the gurls flopping onto the beds in slow motion but I've never seen so many fake tits in my life.
I have never felt fake tits and would very much like to as I think every experience help you grow as a person, I'm bound to grow at least 12 inches.



7 comments:

Bittersweet said...

sadly, OBB, no point in me offering mine for an (educational) feel as they are both real ;(

ellie said...

If you want to pay for my boob job then you can feel them as much as you like old man ;) x

The Mistress said...

Obviously, I am the only one here concerned about the news issue.

marky said...

ellie - be careful what you wish for. Old K can afford it! And I'm pretty sure Killamory is close to Belfast.

Megan McGurk said...

Shrub's going to have to shed many more tears before he convinces anyone that he has a soul or a moral compass.

Xmichra said...

heheh... i'm sorry but the thought of el presidente being smart enough to put tear drops in is funny... hehehe.. .

That was a great scene. Made the song SHOUT that much better. heh.

Old Knudsen said...

bittersweet I'll be the judge on that, get em out.

eddie yer no hot stud what makes you so picky?

ellie when you talk about boob job you don't mean diddy wank do you?

MJ I had a news issue?

marky I have Nazi gold and Killamory is close to everywhere.

medbh he has always strongly supported the Jews which to me means religious nut, no soul or compass needed.

Xmichra not I have shout and fake tits in my head, thanks a lot...........I really mean a lot.