Tuesday 15 January 2008

A Washed Up Has-Been? Lets Hope So


I just read that Britney now wants a Scientology wedding with her paparazzo boyfriend since being let doon by the court system, the love potion on K-Fed, the Kabala witchdoctor and the media and public in general, you cunts.
I do think its great that Jamie Lynn goes and gets herself pregnant aged 16 to take the heat off Britney until she found out she isn't a big enough star for anyone to care but still that's sisterly love.

I love all her troubles and woes, its Karmic retribution for all those shitty pop songs that you can't escape from and everyone telling me how hot Britney is. She is not and never has been hot! Boris Yeltsin had better dance moves.

I'm sure Kevin is a great father and is generous when passing the spliff. "Daddy can I have a coke?" "Yo yo yo lil Sean theres a line on the mirror table wit yor name on it."


12 comments:

marky said...

I bet you wear your underwear as outerwear don't you old k? yeah i can see the tartan plaid gunties sticking out there. Or does the Knudsen Clan wear the kilt?

Old Knudsen said...

Did yer frontal lobotomy hurt much?

The Mistress said...

Charles Manson would like that bald look of hers.

Does she shave all over?

Old Knudsen said...

I think we saw the answer when she got out of a car once, that was nasty.

marky said...

i detect discord

The Mistress said...

Britney, Paris, Lindsay...

I can't keep up with all the bald celebrity snatch.

Old Knudsen said...

marky disco is dead.

MJ I don't think Lindsay is a place.

h said...

Where are you hanging out that you "can't escape from" Britney's "songs"? I don't think I've ever heard one.

Not sure that she was ever "hot", either. There was a brief time when I would have let her blow me. Cause she seemed like the type who constantly stops and looks up seeking looks of approval when fellating. And I kind of like that although I know most people find it annoying.

Bock the Robber said...

I wonder what Britney does when deflating.

Unknown said...

I never make eye contact while I'm chewing one off, as Troll brings up. I don't need validation, I can hear it. I will look up, if they start humping my face, like a dog, just to see the look of pain, when I squeeze the Old Bitter Balls. Works every damn time.
Oh, my comment was to the effect of what the hell makes it sexy to see a guys boxers hanging out? I mean I'd like to slap the bitch off his face, whoever started that shit.

Hey K-Fed, pull your britches up, ya wigger.I'm in rare form tonite, eh Da?

Old Knudsen said...

the Troll I've been to the real world and back thats where I heard the Britney. If some weeman was sucking me off I want her to keep her eyes to herself and get on with it.

Mr the robber tells the press about it.

babz no mentioning squeezing balls on this blog please.

DirtyBitchSociety said...

Squeeze, Squeeze, Squeeze my Balls, if you Pleeze, Pleeze, Pleeze.