Sunday 6 January 2008

What Has A Hazel Nut In Every Bite? Knudsen Shite!


I've just been awarded an award from Witchypoo who sees dead people are tells them to "get a life!" she described me as

rages against the injustices of the world: yep and then some.

hides his heart of gold behind naughty images and saucy language: What the fuck? has she got the right person? cunt cunt shite fuck! there goes my rep as a blogging tough guy.

His mind races at the speed of light: So fast that I ..................................................................................... look a computer now what was I doing?

Brilliant man! And funny, funny, funny: I don't want to brag but its all true .

Warning: Not safe for work, children, or the devout: At least she didn't put 'adult content' that makes me sound like Larry Flint. I think children should be made to read me, as for the devout, remove the sticks from yers arses first please, God reads me and he loves it.

I shall update my side-bar if there is still room from all the rest of my awards, which reminds me bitches why don't you love me like this anymore? has the thrill gone? I shall expect an onslaught of love and awards, get busy.

Go visit Witchypoo, shes a psychic and will be expecting you.

14 comments:

Eddie Waring said...

The only award I have is the fake 50m breast stroke swimming certificate that I use to impress the girls.

Anonymous said...

Nuttig?

M@ said...

Not safe for the devout. I need that on a T-shirt.

Old Knudsen said...

eddie its not the size that counts, I get my hole with a 10 metre one and I doggypaddled.

mago speak english you heathen.

matt I have a picture that reminds me of you I will be posting soon.

BlueBella said...

witchypoo sent me over . . .looks like i've got some reading to do, and try not to shoot diet coke out my nose!

ellie said...

Bout time there were more nuts on this blog!

Old Knudsen said...

bluebella welcome but don't expect me to shave my balls and you certainly aren't going to do it.

ellie yeah thats what this blog really needs, I think you have mistaken nuts for deletion.

RaeJane said...

Nuts to you!

My first time here, I come by way of WitchyPoo...
I'm glad I stopped by.

marky said...

I like you very much. Look around I may be following you doon a path in Killamory which doesn't even exist.llfa

Old Knudsen said...

raejane I post naked pics of myself every Tuesday and Thursday if ya just want the good stuff.

marky The path does exist it was put in a year ago, just don't like me too much, wrong type of love very bad very bad.

The Mistress said...

Raejane stole my bottle.

She wouldn't put it to her lips if she knew where it had been.

Jenny said...

bloggy tears in my eyes for you, Man.

Anonymous said...

God told me he loves your blog.
We're chummy that way.

Unknown said...

You deserve this one and more, Da. You've become an icon and I've watched you grow and kick ass in even less than a year. Yes, you're a Blogger amongst bloggers. Whatever the hell that means. I need more coffee, I think? Congrats!