Saturday 23 February 2008

Annoyed Again, Click My Pay Pal Button To Find Out Why


I do this blogging shite for free, mainly because I enjoy it also because no one will pay me to post pictures of Putin taking David Hasselhoff's full erect cock in his mouth or midgets getting fucked by big dogs. No idea why not.
I'm not a writer struggling to publish a book like a million other bloggers . I did write a 40 page sci-fi story on a typewriter a few years back. I read it after it was done, thought it was shite and threw it out.

Sure there is nothing wrong with wanting to make a bit of money at this lark just as long as you put it into context. I've linked to people in the past only to have them turn out to be an on-line shop masquerading as a blog. I have nothing against bloggers having a real life business I may link to but I don't like over doing it. I don't know how many pennies you earn a year by pimping out yer blog to sell books, that's just not for me. Besides books have had their day. Newspapers are struggling against the on-line competition and closing doon. I have given up all hope after The Weekly World News stopped publishing, where now will I read about Bat-boy or Elvis found on the moon, oh yeah on my news blog where the real news with fake bits is free!

I have trouble getting round my ton of links sometimes because I have dial-up then after 5 minutes I get there only to find nothing new since last month (as soon as I visit they always post) so I mostly visit those who comment and try to get round to the rest when I can. I only network with comments now'a'days to spread the word of my greatness so no one misses out.

I click on my links to find they have changed to private blogs and imagine me not getting an invite or they have deleted their blog and someone wants to sell me a car instead. Or they had a make over with their blog (ADHD bloggers that can't stay still for a minute) and wait, Old Bitter Balls has vanished from their links? I used to be the next big thing you know I was somebody once. Hey how come BoringMcFuckwit Blog is still up? fuck I'm petty I just wish some peeps would have some taste in blogs, look I have a blog for everything bitter, don't complain to me about the lack of naked pictures when I have a naked picture blog that will soon link to a Cheerleader blog:::::::sighs:::::::::: I like the shape weemen are made in but I digress.



I clicked onto a blog I haven't been on in a while, sure I was missing from the links whatever, they just went missing from mine. I counted and they had at least 24 adverts for all sorts of shit on their sidebar. Its their blog and they can do what they want but it just smacks of desperation. I'm an artist not a businessman so I guess its hard for me to understand sometimes then again if you wanted ads then you wouldn't want TIVO.

I have recently linked to a lot of great blogs on this and my news blog, nice people so I'll endure their money grabbing ways as long as they stay nice and don't let the fame of blogging change them but I think I'll go through my links and make sure everyone is still about and blogging. I'll cut a few loose, mainly the big blogs that don't link to me or anyone, they won't miss me and probably don't like me anyway I'm just feeling a little anti-fame at the minute and its not like they comment so off with their links.


Commercial break


From the makers of Old Bitter Balls and Old Ball Buster cums Frank Free Fearless OBB News, a new spin on stories that no one can be arsed reporting on and the stuff they don't tell you.

I do want to thank some of my readers who draw my attention to some things on the Interweb and have sent me pictures using the line, "I saw this and I thought about you" I appreciate the thought that counts and actually like to get birthday cards without money in them, so if I don't mention where it came from tough but thanks for the thought and no doubt I replied to you thanking you.
Old Knudsen does not rule out an on-line business for himself in the future, he won't however shit where he eats.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Der I actually clicked on the link, only to find it was merely an image and not a way to give homage to my hero in a pecuniary fashion. Fluff ya then, I'll use my paypal funds for web hosting. They're due this month.

Neponset River Bridge Dig said...

This is one of the most sincere posts I've read here...I think.

Old Knudsen said...

psychicgeek do you know what fluffing a man actually means?

rich usually you just look at the pictures right?

Anonymous said...

And never eat where you shit either.

Luka said...

I quite agree with the sentiments on this one. I also have a dislike for those bloggers who post their Amazon Wishlist alongside their paypal account details. Materialistic bastards.

Xul said...

Worse than shite adverts in the sidebar is those "paid review" posts written to sell some company's gawd awful product. You start reading, and are thinking, "What the hell is this one going on about. They must be balmy." Then you realize that they've been PAID to write such dreck. It's not right.