Wednesday 20 February 2008

Castro The Dead Spide

Chav, White trash, Ned, whatever, pimp up yer Spide.

Is that KFC? do you deliver?

What a funny world we have going on at the minute I can't wait to see what Pervez Musharraf in Pakistan is going to pull out of his hat to stay in power now that he was talked into doing that democracy crap, you'd think that people could see by now that it doesn't work.



Kosovo has claimed independence and has been recognised by America, Britain, France and Germany to name a few. Spain and Russia say no. Ever since we bitch slapped the Spanish Armada in 1588 and I made their commander Medina Sidonia gag on my huge cock (as was the way back then) before sending him off to breed with the Irish I couldn't care less about the Spaniards, whose ascared of Al Qaeda? Spain is!


Only the Russians would think about making Russian Roulette easier. For ages 3 and up.

Now the Russians are just crazy brutal cunts, you'd better pay yer gas bill on time or they will point their nukes at you. They are feeling a little surrounded at the moment which is worrying because they are bound to push back, threatening the Ukraine with nuclear holocaust if they joined NATO is just the start, this Kosovo thing is the start to the new cold war.

Where am I and why am I wet?

Fidel Castro has stepped doon as dictator by writing a letter of resignation, yeah right. I killed that cunt way back in August 2007, anything they say don't believe it. Who would you believe commies or me?
No change for Cuba as Bush still sees the Castros in charge.

Most importantly was that singer/crackhoor Amy Winehoose won 5 Granny awards which is named after the inventor of the Granny Smith apple.
Obama won one for his audio book beating Bill Clinton (again) as Bill was getting sucked off during the taping and didn't enunciate as well.


I'm not much of a Winehoose fan I can't get past the drugs/drinking and face like a bulldog licking piss off a nettle. Yeah yeah a tortured artist who has it so bad, I do understand her somewhat as I have a degree in pop psychology.

Sure she suffers from depression, with a face like that what can you expect ? yet another of Gods jokes, I knew this lass named Anne, she was 18 but looked 40, ugly as sin with a humped back but she could sure sing like some Goblin Angel thing.



Depressed people sometimes get so bad that they see no other option than to give up and cave in or others allow themselves to give up as a form of woe is me attention. Going by her lyrics she has allowed herself to be self-destructive as a self-fulfilling prophecy thing, "don't get close to me cos I'll bore of you and burn you as I burn myself." I've heard some of her songs and they are catchy and good, she writes what she knows like the best bloggers do and its from the back of the head and the heart.

Winehoose has been compared to the likes of Janis Joplin or Billie Holiday I hate that shit its like when they call a film the new Die Hard or something instead of just rating it on its own merits.

People have a rosy memory of those famous figures from the past, just look at JFK that man was a total prick but now people go on about how great he was and what did he do? Theres a lot between saying and doing.

Speaking of daughters isn't she hot? shes someones daughter you know.

Back to the Grannys, Natalie Cole the daughter of Nat King Cole said that Winehoose shouldn't get the awards because she isn't a good influence on kids. Cole has done drugs in her time and has gotten clean (allegedly) I think that's the pot calling the kettle black if you pardon the pun. I remember Natalie Cole, she was famous for 5 minutes in the 80's when she used her dead father on video to record a duet, a totally forgettable song that I can't remember right now but hey what a classy way to get fame, beats talent anyday.


Yank: "Don't you gesture at me you brown person, you'd be speaking German if it wasn't for us." Brown Person:"Sir er madam please calm doon." Yank: "USA USA USA!"

Cole is just miffed that a Brit won big and someone as cool as Britney (don't let the name fool you shes a yank) wasn't there to show them how its done.

Cool Britannia! I'd hoist that up my flag pole.


Latest OBB News Up-Dates

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, not ernie and burt! My childhood pals. I must go rest my eyes for they have seen too much...

The Mistress said...

That blonde may be somebody's daughter but if she keeps THAT up she's gonna be somebody's mother soon.

Jenny said...

I knew Ernie and Bert weren't "just friends."

h said...

I might lose money if the Castro and Chavez regimes topple.
Please keep that in mind on your assasination treks.

This week's Troll Poll needs Viking input. The Irish can anwer too, I guess.

The blonde is incredible!

Joanna Cake said...

Is she allowed to do that with our flag? I bet if she did it with the old Stars and Stripes there would be people chastising her!

Anonymous said...

I want that S&W.

Old Knudsen said...

Ms Pool you can't handle the truth.

MJ I wish my ma was that hot.

a boxer you could just tell, Big bird too.

trolly I like Chav, hes my favourite south American junkie leader. I hope I don't get the order.

cake eater as long as its not a saltire I don't mind too much, if she was ugly I'd object.

mago I want you to have it.