Thursday 21 February 2008

Half Naked Thursday And Some Words

Taken during the summer when I had worked out a little, those are my range of ' Old Seamen©' designer boxer shorts, at a Primark near you.

I have come to the conclusion that the Bishop of Leeds has infiltrated the Blogosphere to silence Bloggers as he tried to do with me. Agents of said Diocese has started blogs with ideas to stop the freedom of speech that we hold so dear yet don't use out of fear of being ostracised. Fear is for the weak and I hate those ostrich cunts with their long necks and sexy/tasty legs.

Don't speak with yer mouth full, thats 10 Sieg Heil Marys and a good buggering.

I also suspect they have been compiling files on us too by spreading the disease known as tagging for memes. It is indeed fortunate that I am a compulsive liar, or am I ? I am only warning you all as I love a respect my readers and even with yer high intelligence this may have escaped you.

Yep I'm a liar alright.


You may get a visit from this Man in black telling you it was just his ball sack bouncing off Ur anus or something.

Here are the tricks to stop us speaking:


Mute Monday .................. Pictures put up on blogs following a theme.

Tongue less Tuesday ......... Not yet created but who doesn't like tongue?

Wordless Wednesday .......... Pictures put up as a post.

Half Naked Thursday ............. Unseemly Blogger flesh on display, not much to be said except kind words like "yer so hot from that angle in the dark"

Fank Fuck Its Friday .............. Get the work finished before you quit work so no blogging done.

Silent Saturday ...................... Not at work so no Blogging to do and drinking to be done.

Speechless Sunday .............. Hung over, fuck Blogging.
.


It must be the Bishop of Leeds as he is my arch Nemesis and hey it is all about me. You lot with yer YouTubes and LOLcats are the weak links he'll use to get to me. Remember they said Stalin was paranoid, ok a bad example. Jack the Ripper had feelings of persecution and they were real right? fight the fight and take back our words .................. if you can be arsed, I can't to be honest .


Latest OBB News Up-Dates

13 comments:

Alan said...

I dont want any of those old seamen designer boxer shorts, I'd say they'd give you the itch.
(what is with the pissup of Leeds?)
Knudsen, I'll have to cum over there and give you a good clatterin'... you're making me laugh at these posts of yours, which make me doubt my taboos.
By the way, your mans member- it's in the wrong direction, unless it's the shape of an old fashoned car starter handle, or unless, no forget it. Where was I?
I forget now. I'm off. I have this meme to complete- something about how many steps do you think there are in the stairway to heaven.
;-) ;-)

h said...

Grrrherhahahahahaahahahaha. Did you go to Half-Nekkid Thursday to declare "I'm up"?

The Mistress said...

You're developing love handles. I'd work on that area if I were you.

Fenian Cocksucking Friday is up next?

Jenny said...

aren't you always "up"?

I'd recognized that tattoo anywhere.

Anonymous said...

Isn't that the same tatoo I was gripping onto last night?

Bittersweet said...

those lumpy bits must be painful to lie on

ellie said...

When you said you had a six pack under your jumper I thought you had been shoplifting Harp again

Old Knudsen said...

sean did I ever tell you that Lucifer was a protestant? its all politics and Bishop Arthur Roche is God's hitman.

trolly you don't declare yer up, you yell "I came yay!" its all in the technique.

MJ its called 'long after middle age spread' so spread em.

a boxer you know it baby.

PP yes it was you creepy little monkey lover.

bittersweat you the last time I called a woman 'lumpy bits' I got slapped.

ellie I hired myself out to the local Killamory washer weemen as a wash board and a rail to hang the wet clothes over.

Anonymous said...

Flagged again?
That is a tattoo? Looks like a symptom of the black plague or a rat-bite. Reminds me of St.Rochus, St. Roche for the heathens - you conversed Knudsen? I always knew, deep in your heart a roman catholic is smiling! Ah, Leeds ...

M@ said...

You should start working out again.

Unknown said...

As usual, one look at your blog and I am LAUGHING MY ASS OFF (almost quite literally). Funny post and pics.
Good job,their knudsen.

Xmichra said...

Special request since we are no longer bff's. drop the Old Seamen©' designer boxer shorts. :)

Old Knudsen said...

mago roman catholics don't smile.

Matt I'm sick of being looked at like a slab of meat to be used.

shister you should have a doc look at yer arse problem, sounds serious.

xmichra not BFF but FB, yes the last word is buddies.