Sunday 24 February 2008

I Just Took A Dump

I have gone through my links and weeded out those not giving me love but still taking mine. Blogs that don't link to me or did but dropped me and I was still linking to them, heartless bastards.
I was surprised by some of those who dropped me as they are people I like but what can you do ? I'll try not to take it personal, people go off you or some how you inadvertently offend them, probably liberal, ghey, Catholic, Arab lovers with pedophilic leanings anyway yes you know who you are.

If you feel I have removed you by mistake or would like a link or even removed e-mail me. People just popping up out of the blue will not be believed as I have the smell of spammers in the air yet again. For fucks sake does the NHS not medicate ?

Ah well I feel better that I have lightened my load I've decided to be a cult icon as I'm doing ok at this lark with my minimum of effort, then again just think if I put all my posts from all my blogs into one blog the yapping I'd get from people calling me prolific and telling me to slow doon and the like. Its no my fault my brain works at the double.



9 comments:

The Mistress said...

I am offended by the lack of nudity and/or Fenian Cocksucking in this post.

And slow doon. I can't keep up.

Anonymous said...

Wise move, Knudsey. I have two of your blogs on my rotating image blogroll. If you want to know which ones, you will have to keep refreshing the page until you see them. I'm tricky like that.

PENDULUM said...

Bring back the Dump- land fill, whatever, the smell never goes away.
Yes, funny how people desert, but I've done it to others, and they have to me, so I wouldn't take offence, well maybe I do- some are on an ego trip, or the like, different things/stages, dropping out from time to time.
-------
I do have, and always had a respect for the work you put into blogging, in fact I am amazed by it in truth.
LONG MAY YOU BLOG.
Yours: sean/patrick

h said...

It's still a rather extensive list and includes people who haven't posted since August 2007.

Perhaps some further culling might be in order. Or you could create sub-categories either by type (Whores, Irish, Amusing) or you could rank them (Great, Good, Mediocre). The latter choice might serve as a motivator.

Luka said...

I regularly get culled from blogrolls. Their are some sensitive souls out there.

Jenny said...

"to cut is to cure"



**checks list, decides to comment**

Old Knudsen said...

MJ fuck off! no I don't mean that, fuck me instead.

psychicgeek I suspect its the two you comment on. I suppose its like relationships and people move on.

sean its one thing to stop commenting but I did visit those blogs as I did yers but I don't always comment. To drop a link after the time we shared, I promised myself I wasn't going to cry.

trolly a lot of my links are to the poeple not just the blogs which is why I leave the door open to friends who haven't posted in a while.

luka welcome, I feel its like getting dumped by avoidance.

a boxer yer one of my peeps gurl, I couldn't dump you.

Terms and conditions may apply.

Xul said...

If you were wondering, I'd been kidnapped by hawt Brazilians.

Old Knudsen said...

Yes I was but as long as they were hot.