Monday 25 February 2008

Muck Spreading

Obama, Osama, Osama, Obama.
You've probably seen the latest pictures to be conveniently released of Obama wearing a turban just at the time he is stomping Hilary into the dirt.
I don't see anything wrong with wearing a turban if maybe you have some head wound or yer hair is wet.
The Cherokees wore turbans, that's the tribe cunty baws Andrew Jackson of Ulster/Scots descent kicked off their land in order to get their gold even though they won the right to stay in whiteman's court. Do you have to be a cunt to be president or does it just help?

Poor Obama is seen here in this picture taking a power nap while his mate goes on about how hard it is to hang wall paper in a cave or something.


I'm not saying that it was Hilary's camp who released the photo because Democraps like to think of themselves as intellectual, fair people but in reality they are just as bad as Republicans.
People tend to have a short memory don't forget the Keating Lincoln Savings and Loan's corruption case of the 1980's that John McCain was involved in and then go on about honour and integrity. Where is the honour in bombing a 3rd world enemy from a jet plane? Go be a tunnel rat, fly boy then talk to me about honour and integrity at least they faced those they were to kill.
Now definitely don't forget about Hanoi Hilary, seen here rejoicing in a viet cong victory and heres me thinking she was all for American police actions abroad when she supported the war of terror. Well unlike Bush I suppose its good she actually went to war.
Now don't go upstairs Hil as Bill has some of his young friends over tonight. Why don't you go get them refreshments or something like a good little wifey.

9 comments:

The Dog of Freetown said...

Putting a hat on is only going to be to his advantage.

The number of Knudsen blogs overwhelms me. You're agent Smith of the blog Matrix, taking over. It can only be a good thing. I'm not fond of that Reeves.

h said...

My friend, let me remind you, friend, that 4 of the Keating Five were filthy Demonrats, my Friend.

My friend, they led me astray because I thought they were my friends, my friend.

Hillary's goon-squad did indeed release the Obama Turban pics, my friend.

Your Friend,

Senator John (Friendly John) McCain.

The Mistress said...

What would Obama’s Irish ancestors have to say about this?

Anonymous said...

They can all slide down razor blades into a pool of rubbing alcohol as far as I am concerned!

Jenny said...

"Democraps" - ahaha - brilliant.

Xul said...

Hil looks good with that rifle. It's all about accessorizing. That, and showing a bit of cleavage.

Alan said...

Too short, and that's a fact.
Knudsen, as sharp as as ever.
Obama's on the way, and the news is he's ......... well to cut it short- the white house wont be anymore, and we'll have to get used to it. I quite like the idea; no dout it'll be a big job to paint it. I can see it now: "The Pink House."

Malinda777 said...

Ohhh, you pulled out the C word, ballsy but true :)

Well Gennifer Flowers is just about to put out the phone recordings of Bill saying to her what he will never say to Hilary...serves her right.

Too funny!

Old Knudsen said...

kieran just you stay in the Matrix lad.

trolly He is a friend to the Navaho too, as much as Kit Carson was.

MJ I knew he had to be a fenian, it was the eyes.

PP well thats a nice image.

a boxer I thought you didn't read my blog HA!

Xul I would totally do that woman, roughly too.

sean The bling hoose.

malinda I use that word all the time, I'm British, its like a right or something.