Saturday 2 February 2008

My Brilliant Career

Money making schemes and other Mr Meaners or how not to make money.


The wedding of Urma Cuntbox to Arnold Meaner, well they thought they were married.
On a toilet in a mansion in Memphis in 1977 the bottom fell out of my world . I had been an Elvis impersonator one of the top ones in killamory in fact hoping to retire before I got old. I had gone through my hip wiggling phase, my sweaty phase, my fat phase and my fat sweaty gospel phase but the old voice box wasn't holding up too well and rather than cut back to 60 ciggies a day I gave up singing.

I took to Officiating at weddings as Elvis and in my time I had married over 2000 couples but the Elvis thing was over and every nutjob was doing it and making it look ridiculous .

Old Knudsen had to adapt and reinvent himself so I looked around to see what else was big, besides I wasn't actually qualified to marry people.



Who do the kids love ? I asked myself and so I became a Michael Jackson impersonator and opened up a daycare. One day people stopped bringing their kids over and the police came round and asked all sorts of questions, I think the Catholic Church next door was freaking them out .

After that the only real money I made was when I sold David Kildorf's Apple operating system to Bill Gates for 50,000 dollars.

Mr Gates is amazing all he started out with was a newspaper round the clothes on his back and a small paper bag, of course he did have 100 million dollars in the paper bag.


If you mix the DNA of Stephen Hawking who is well known for talking funny.

And the DNA of Montgomery Burns.


You get Bill Gates. Can you see it?


I dabbled for a bit with plastic surgery but due to something called 'infection' I was forced to move and change my name.

I got into the oil business as all of those cunts are rich.
I went to Kuwait in 1990 and showed them this thing called horizontal drilling, we don't need no stinking borders. The Iraqis took exception and well I don't want to talk about it because that led to my 4th mental breakdoon .

I became a wandering breakdancing crime fighter in Slovenia and then I hooked up with a religious group called Heaven's Gate, they weren't for me to be honest I mean I thought I was nuts.

I did manage to part some of them from their hard earned cash by selling them track suits and trainers.
For those mongs who can't find Killamory on a map its that way, does it hurt you being so stupid?

I have since got my sanity back and am looking into selling real estate in Killamory, Donald Trump has expressed an interest as he wants to build a big golf course for rich homosexual types as thats who play golf.

I shall also be selling signed photos of me arse and as that cunt Manuel is selling badges because you know about those waiters and their bits of flare I shall be selling t-shirts as modelled by my good friend Alan who is from Belfast.

Alan has been missing for the pass 2 weeks and his family are very worried.

Actually I sold him to a pair of doctors over in Edinburgh but don't tell.

18 comments:

Alan said...

You have a grand life you do indeed.

Alan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Jenny said...

I'd like a t-shirt please. Where do you I click to buy one?

The Mistress said...

How about a t-shirt that says, "I Fucked Old Knudsen" on the front and on the back it says, "And All I Got Was This Lousy STD"?

marky said...

Show Killamory on a map or we tell everyone you're actually in Topeka Kansas.

Old Knudsen said...

MJ If my victims/lovers paid me for those t-shirts I'd be a millionaire.

Marky does it hurt?

marky said...

c'mon give it up old boy

Old Knudsen said...

Sorry lad you have to buy me quite a few drinks before I swing 'that' way but I'm flattered.

Old Knudsen said...

marky I'm surprised you didn't see this when you were going through mu blogs for stuff to steal. Don't piss where you sleep or give credit.

Anonymous said...

In Killamory they have everything like beer (one is actual, one used to be there), ruins (a lot!), poets (they always are called Seamus O Cathail), irish inscriptions - but they must be fake - nut no Kansas. What should Kansas be?

Old Knudsen said...

Kansas should be the name of a stripper.

Anonymous said...

Nah, it's in the bible: "And they saw Kan's ass and puked into the tavern", book of bare facts verse 21 from behind

Old Knudsen said...

I do believe you are getting a sense of humour Mago old chap, are you feeling ok?

Anonymous said...

CHEERRRIOOO, ya dake the high roooad, I'LL dake the low roooaad ...

ellie said...

You do realise Im going to be singing the Green Hills of Killamory all day now!
It happens every time you post about the place. I wouldn't mind but I couldn't hold a tune if you put it in my hand!

Anonymous said...

By Killarney's lakes and fells,
Em'rald isles and winding bays;
Mountain paths and woodland dells,
Mem'ry ever fondly strays.
Bounteous nature loves all lands
Beauty wonders ev'rywhere;
Footprints leaves on many strand,
But her home is surely there!
Angels fold their wings and rest,
In that Eden of the West
Beauty's home Killarney,
Ever fair Killarney.

Anonymous said...

I never knew plastic surgery could be so ummm...messy!

DirtyBitchSociety said...

MJ's onto something. I'll do the telemarket sales for those T-Shirts, we stand to get , well, a few dollars anywho!

Da, you never cease to amaze me...I just can't think of a fuckin thing else to say. Maybe I'm bitterballed or something. Similar to blueballs, I think. I may have to look it up?