Sunday 10 February 2008

We Need A Bigger Blog


What a start to the new year, first Heath Ledger pops his clogs and now I find that Roy Scheider who was in two of my favourite films, Jaws and Marathon man has died aged 75. The funny thing is I had just used a jaws quote in the post on my news blog that would have been up when he died so the useless powers of psychic Blogjinx © are at it again, maybe its a message that the powers that be (and I don't mean the Diocese of Leeds) read my blogs and to keep at it. Who will be number three I wonder.

We all know that musicians, actors, politicians, I.T. technicians and bloggers are just totally self absorbed with the lint in their own belly buttons and its all about me me me and fucking memes, by the way I just got an award for being a fucking brilliant commenter I reckon I just keep getting better and better, well that's enough about me, what do you think about me?

Given to me by Witchypoo the Psychicgeek

Arnold Schwarzenegger has looked at himself and saw that his legacy is big muscles, groping weemen, marrying an ugly Kennedy (as if there are good looking ones) and bad acting.
Since being the Govenator of California he thinks his acting has improved so as well as a new Terminator film he will remake some of his old ones but with added depth only found with age.


Terminator 4 'Rise of the polls' even Cyborgs from the future can feel a tightness in their chests. "I vant your clothes, motorcycle and to kiss your baby."

Going Commando, one mans quest to find unsoiled underwear.

Conan The Geriatric "Gah! vhere ist my sword und glasses?"
.
Other movies due to get the special treatment will be:
.
Total Alzheimers
The Walker Man
End Of Rest Home Days
Tinkle All The Vay

9 comments:

Alan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Alan said...

I thought Roy died way back in all that Jazz.
-----
I hear Schwarzeneggar has to change his politically correct name to - I think he favours something simple like - Blackman.

h said...

"The 7-Ups" (star) Good Movie. "Romeo is Bleeding" (smaller role) Great Movie.

I have Jerry Lewis (small projected pay-out) and Courtney Love (nice projected pay-out) in the Ghoul Pool. And a third, I shan't reveal.

The Mistress said...

Is it Moobs Week on OBB?

Anonymous said...

Just wanted to stop by and congratulate you on your award from Witchypoo. It's going to be hard for anyone else to receive that award with the caliber of comments YOU leave! ;)

Anonymous said...

I'm with teeni on that one. I don't know how anyone can top your comments, but MJ did a treat when she asked me if I was proud of myself for making you cry.

Jenny said...

I'm still working on my Knudsen Award and you get one for COMMENTING? Fine. MJ told me what I need to do, but it left me cold.

Peace out to Roy S. - I've had a little crush on him since JAWS.

Anonymous said...

Cancer.
He did a lot of bad movies, but had an alltime classic: Friedkin's French Connection, 1971. Doyle and Russo, Hackman and Scheider.
I feel old.

Old Knudsen said...

sean lucky it isn't blackhead as a famous general once had.

the troll Romeo is Bleeding is excellent, I bet I'm yer third.

MJ does it not do it for you?

teeni very nice of you to say so as you can see by my comments I won't be giving any out, hahahaha!

psychicgeek I actually write all her comments for her, well only the good ones.

a boxer Lie still for 10 minutes and you'll get an award. Did that sound creepy? good.

mago he was well into tans so I'm not surprised it was cancer, we call it 'The Freedom connection'