Friday 21 March 2008

Bananas About Gorillas

I'm breaking my 'All gorillas should be hunted doon, killed and have their hands made into ashtrays' stance to ask, "Is gorilla love the most honest kind of love?"


Relaxing and looking smug after a hard day of gorilla sex, they have the smallest penis' amongst the primates you know and you all thought that was traffic police.


Ever see the film 'Boat Trip?' its a bit crap but Roselyn Sanchez here is a good reason to watch it. All weemen should watch it for BJ tips, you never see her using her teeth on that lucky banana.


8 comments:

The Mistress said...

It's possible that Roselyn Sanchez has just removed her false teeth to eat that banana.

There's another BJ tip for ya. No charge for that, by the way.

PENDULUM said...

I'm always suspicious of people who get dressed up to cum out.

Old Knudsen said...

MJ no charge? not like you to say that.

sean still going bareback then?

Jenny said...

I'm always suspicious of anyone wanting to wear a gorilla outfit.

Old Knudsen said...

You stick to the school gurl outfits lass, not literally well maybe a bit.

ellie said...

Apparently bananas are a good way of practising deep thr .... sorry.... be right back I got a bit of fruit lodged in my windpipe

M@ said...

God, my ex girl was lazy as hell. No interest in learning to deep-throat.

Old Knudsen said...

ellie I was only kidding when I told you that you needed more practice.

matt and thats why she is an ex.