Sunday 23 March 2008

Happy Easter 2008

Happy Easter Sunday , enjoy yer chocolate eggs and bunnies because that's what Easter is all about.
Where do we get the name Easter from you may ask? Well Eostre or Eastre was the Great Mother Goddess of the Saxon people in Northern Europe. Otherwise known as Ostare, Ostara, Ostern, Eostra, Eostur, Eastra, Eastur, Austron and Ausos. Dirty pagan stuff in other words. Why all the different names I wonder, credit card fraud probably.

It was a 6 day religious celebration at or following the Spring Equinox. All about fornicating and the earth cumming back to life and the general horniness and rebirth of the land I know I'm gagging for it.

Fucking like bunnies isn't just an expression and the egg is a symbol of rebirth. That's why it isn't chocolate Dodos and turds. The chocolate part is just to make money duh!



I think hes cumming back to life.

To wipe out er I mean phase out the stinking pagan heathens who are the people of Satan and filthy sodomites the lot of them we Christians tag on our own celebrations using their names and symbols to ease them into the conversion.

Kill their Druids and then without any religious leaders we win their hearts ands minds and before you know it they are blindly buying peeps and buying gifts at Christmas because that's what you do.

Rejoice for he has risen!

The whole jesus thing of sacrifice and rebirth is older and Christianity but its a nice story unless you look at it from a parents point of view and then its God who raped a young gurl and left his son to be tortured and killed to make a point isn't so cool.

Catholism, a religion of love has a symbol of torture to worship, thats a little bit creepy, no wonder Catholicism attracts so many pedos, just odd.





Forgive me father for I have, well never you mind what I've been up to.

6 comments:

The Mistress said...

I've coated my body in chocolate sauce for the occasion.

I've gone into estrus. Or is that oestrous?

Either way, I'm in a rut.

Jenny said...

I was concerned I'd be struck by lightening just reading this post, not to mention commenting.

As usual you are just insane enough to be brilliant.

Anonymous said...

Jaja Ostara, guess the druids painted their balls too, happy fornicating then!

savannah said...

brings a whole new meaning to god is love, sugar...

PENDULUM said...

Bless-us-and-save-us.
The sacred and profane. I bet the Pissup of Leeds wont be calling for afteernoon tea this Easter monday as is his wont.

Old Knudsen said...

SAVE YERSELVES and save me a cream egg.