Saturday 1 March 2008

No Woman Is In Continent

Ever hear the expression 'No man is an island?' what a fucking stupid thing to say. Now I'm no expert on geographical features or Greys anatomy and I may be a bit dumb sometimes but I'm not Irish (unless during Irish blog awards, terms and conditions may apply) the island thing wouldn't work unless you had someone the size of Gulliver from Gulliver's travels assuming you were tiny but his body would hardly produce clean drinking water or a stable platform to live on and you'd have to anchor him and attach floatation devices etc. You have more chance of being a peninsula.

A lot of work. Then there is the question. Is the man island dead or alive? If alive that would be worse than water boarding which some pussies say is torture but its not if done on brown people they love it.

If dead then bodies tend to explode after a while just think if Gulliver exploded. I'm sure you can embalm a load of stiffs and lash them together but why bother? its not like you can build on them.

Island experts try to build one.

I have investigated the phrase and have found it to be quite idiotic, bodies are supposed to be weighted doon at sea not put on display. I would not like to live on an island of dead men, maybe hot dead weemen . I can plant some of my seed on that one.

The next phrase I will de-bunk will be 'Time waits for Nomads.'


7 comments:

ellie said...

If a woman was an island where would you hoist the flag?

The Mistress said...

I've had my pubic hair shaved into the form of an isthmus.

h said...

Axe not fo who the bell be ringing,yo!

Jenny said...

can you get internet service on that Island?

Luka said...

Does this mean I have been misled with regards to the Isle of Man?

Old Knudsen said...

ellie on my erect flagpole.

MJ yes yer armpits are strange looking.

trolly A stitch in time yo go grab yer nine.

a boxer the Irish can and thats a 3rd world country.

luka I love men? what are you trying to say?

Alan said...

All too deep for me. I can't fathom it.