Wednesday 26 March 2008

A Stench Trench Make Over

If I was vain maybe I'd have some work done on myself but could man possibly improve upon perfection? The older we get weemen look old, saggy and ugly but we men look dignified, yes with our hairy ears, noses and nipples, balding heads and pot bellies not to mention our sagging ball sacks we do look dignified.


That shows you that God hates weemen, probably because of the whole don't eat the apple thing, he can certainly hold a grudge can God which is why even after 5000 years since the creation of the world weemen still get pain from child birth. It proves that God is Scottish cos who else could hold a grudge for that long?



Not the Bishop of Leeds Arthur Roche and his army of pedo priests or I would of had more legal letters by now.
.

This post isn't aimed at anyone in particular nope no one at all cos how would I know?




Has anyone ever dumped a woman because she had an old looking vadge? has a man ripped off a hotties panties after managing to trick her back to his place and saw her twat reminds him of his mother's and then lost his erection? I really doubt this.
Considering the things a man will stick his dick into I don't think a bit of mince meat around the edges is going to stop him.
.

Weemen will always find a man who will shag her, if they weren't so fucking picky they wouldn't be so lonely.

Woops sorry was that yer cunt I just fried? smells like kippers.

Laser Reduction Labioplasty can sculpture the elongated or unequal labial minora (small inner lips) according to ones specification. Most women tell us that they do not want the small inner lips to project beyond the large outer lips. Many women bring us Playboy and say that they want to look like this. With laser reduction labioplasty, we can accomplish the desires of the woman. Our labioplasty techniques can also reconstruct conditions that are due to the aging process, childbirth trauma, or injury.

Do weemen get twat surgery once they've done the nose, jowls, eyelids and breasts etc then think, "what else can I do? oh look at my beef curtains what a sight, I want them to look like Angelina Jolie."

Laser Perineoplasty can rejuvenate the relaxed or aging perineum. It can also enhance the sagging labia majora (large outer lips) and labia minora. Overall, the procedure can provide a youthful and aesthetically appealing vulva.

Oh look my perineum (barse) has wrinkles the Oil of Olay isn't working and big lips are so 3 years ago.

Augmentation Labioplasty can provide aesthetically enhanced and youthful labia majora by autologous fat transplant (removal of the patients fat via liposculpturing and transplanting it into the labia majora). Vulvar Lipoplasty can remove unwanted fat of the mons pubis and upper parts of the labia majora. Liposculpturing can alleviate the unsightly fatty bulges of this area and produce an aesthetically pleasing contour.

Good news for Manuel as he is definitely a fat cunt.


Hymenoplasty (reconstruction of the hymen) can repair the hymen as if nothing ever occurred. The Laser Vaginal Rejuvenation Institute® is sensitive to the needs of women from all cultures that embrace these particular issues because of cultural, social, or religious reasons.


Who wants to buy a bottle of milk with the seal broken? even Madonna can be like a virgin.

Combination of DLV® with LVR LVR® and DLV® can be performed in combination. They can also be performed with most cosmetic surgical procedures; the most popular of these are Liposculpturing, breast implants, breast reduction, tummy tuck, nose surgery, and eyelid surgery.

I don't know what these letters are, I know HDTV and DVD but Blueray is taking over so maybe I'll wait for that to get cheaper before I have my breasts implants.


http://www.newwomansurgical.com/ Go get yer G-shot, you know you want to.

Latest OBB News Up-Dates

12 comments:

Old Knudsen said...

Its not photoshop the sick bastard sent her more and I was able to purchase them at an unreasonable price or maybe I just took it off her blog I can't remember.

Momentary Madness said...

It's all in the mind; sure where else would it be, says you.
Really, you would think at this stage in the game, - 2008 - we'd start to accept/see life is an illusion: or our thought/process of how we perceive ourselves/life is the illusion.
Leaving thought, and illusion aside, there is a constant conflict within us between desire of, and revulsion of. We are trapped by fascination, like a rabbit in the headlights, the moth to the flame, and there-in we’re caught, and swallowed like Oedipus.
------------------
"I've been mad for fucking years, over the edge, ha ha ha ha .....

ellie said...

Not saying that Bastard Face didn't "meat" the grade but my hymen is intact, so you will be getting no commission from me.

Bunny said...

Wow, so many surgical options! I think I'll start easy with some anal bleaching and go from there.

The Mistress said...

About that 10p for Manuel.

Is that per hour? Or for a full day?

Jenny said...

Imagine how much coffee I spit out as I clicked on the lucky "particular". Bastard.

But you have included some awfully good tips and links, so thanks so VERY much for that.

h said...

Vote for Me and a soldier gets a care package!

http://chromedcurses.com/allatwitter/

Old Knudsen said...

paddy so yer ghey then?

ellie get stuck in there woman.

bunny take Pics and I'll feature it.........no really.

MJ 10p indeed, I was being nice.

a boxer it will save you from rolling it up and duct taping that puppy.

trolly you want to give our soldiers the bird? lucky fat Sparrow doesn't blog much these days.

Old Knudsen said...

Did the first picture put you in the mood for a turkey sandwich?

Bittersweet said...

you are particularly charming today

Anonymous said...

World of wonders. Scott me up Beamy.

Old Knudsen said...

bittersweet you I'm a silver tongued caviler.

mago phasers set to cunt!

manuel you were able to work this post out then?