Wednesday 23 April 2008

A Funny Thing Happened On The Way To The Genocide

Ok your not gonna freaking believe this dude , even I have trouble believing it.

I was at the weapons silo giving out toys to orphans but the taco I had for lunch was really making my stomach bubble so I had to go to the head.

You know what its like in those places the button to flush turds is right beside the button to gas Kurds. There was major gas and turds so it can get a little confusing.

I guess I must of had too much coffee that day and then my cell phone went off, it was my CIA weapons advisor so I had to take it, me and the house were tight back then teaching those Iranians a lesson.
So I flushed my poopy or at least I thought I did well the rest is history. Who hasn't had a day like that?


Latest OBB News Up-Dates

6 comments:

Momentary Madness said...

it was my CIA weapons advisor...........
You've got to admit it- how strange would it seem from his side. One day they're all over you and you can flush who you like down the toilet, they'll even wipe your arse when you're finished, but suddenly they're coming to kill you.
I guess Kuaite was the big mistake.

The Mistress said...

Does goatherd rhyme with Kurd and turd?

I'm working on something here.

I tried to work the Pope into it with Lourdes but that's a bit of stretch as it's more like lord, isn't it?

Paddy in BA (Quickroute) said...

I think he looks like he's telling a joke in that photo.

"Paddy Iraqi, Paddy Iranian and Paddy Israeli walk into a bar...."

Jenny said...

I think he's saying "I can explain everything.. it's really not as bad as you think."

Bunny said...

That's a totally reasonable explanation, bro. Totally

Old Knudsen said...

MM the CIA build them up and then they get too big.

MJ pope= scope, mope,dope, pedo.

quickroute Is that the joke with the 12 inch pianist?

a boxer Where is the justice? everyone had him as guilty before he got to court.

bunny I believed him.