Wednesday 2 April 2008

Just Like Hitler

I don't think I'll be getting any sponsorship from Microsoft now.

You all know me I rarely get annoyed or angered by anything. I was watching some program on the telly and there was some yank bloke politician talking about how China was the same as Nazi Germany and how the free world was condoning their human rights abuse by taking part in the Olympics .
The presenter then said should America have boycotted the 1936 Olympics ? the guy said no.
They then talked about how Bush said that sports shouldn't mix with politics, he forgot to mention how China has been giving America money for years and probably now owns it .
Wise up nothing similar.

What gets me is dickheads comparing everyone to Hitler or Nazi Germany to put a point across.
The twice democratically elected leader George Bush often gets compared to Hitler and why? Does Bush invade semi civilised cuntries? no he invades Afghanistan and Iraq hardly the same. Does Bush set up death camps throwing people into big ovens? no he water boards a little, big deal.

Hitler had talent and could dramatise his points to whip up the audience into a frenzy with his acting and oratory skills. Hitler knew how to work the people and used mythology to inspire. Bush can barely string a sentence together and is a little bit too transparent .

I would compare China and its lack of human rights to Russia more than Nazi Germany. Same scale, put the people doon and treat the ethnics like shit.
They aren't trying to breed a master race they just want the more useful males than females, infanticide goes on in India in just the same way.

When you compare someone to Hitler or to Nazi Germany then you have just lost yer point and are trying to evoke emotions rather than reason.
So that makes the American people ss guards and people who turn their backs on atrocity, well to a point on the last one but that's called the legal system.

Why not compare people to Alexander the Great who was prone to drunkenly spear a friend if he felt the need or to Richard the Lionheart who beheaded prisoners to make a point ? well ok it would have people going huh?

Leave Spiderman alone, he was just doing his job.

Hitler reminds me of a celebrity. He works his way up from obscurity and gives people what they want, he does his best work in the beginning then gets into drugs and fucks it all up on his gigantic paranoid ego trip and becomes a joke, a caricature.
America would be more like the Roman empire with a modern twist and not as successful, to be sure they succeed I think they should kill all Goths and Vandals.
Remember Hitler's birthday is on the 2oth, don't forget to get a card.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Should I send the card directly to the dead letter office? That way, it may arrive on time.

The Mistress said...

Hitler is known to have owned a copy of Snow White and to have viewed it in his private cinema.

He thought it was one of the best movies ever made.

I bet it was the seven dwarfs that did it for him.

Was he into midget sex?

Or am I thinking of Eddie Waring?

The Mistress said...

Good ploy.

By posting a pic of the Nazi cap, Boxer will covet that instead of your cap.

Jenny said...

Nice try MJ. But no dicey.

I only have my eye on ONE cap.

h said...

I was Tagged and immediately thought of you, Knudsen. The famous Smith Magazine Memoir Meme.

M@ said...

The hyperbole is counterproductive.

Old Knudsen said...

psychicgeek well you should know.

MJ eddie Hitler close enough, go post a YouTube.

A boxer It isn't really magical you know.

Trolly 6 words: I did yer dumb me me.

FN I think his tache gives him character.

matt and way overused.

Xmichra said...

does that say something about my german roots.. where i think the hitler kitty is cute?? lol... look at 'em with the little iron cross and patchy moustashe!