Saturday 5 April 2008

Pride May Cum Before A Fall But I Always Make Sure The Lady Cums First And Second And Third Etc


This picture pretty much says it all. Most people don't know shit or takes things too literal which is how you get religious fundamentalists or F-Mentalists if you want.
The same people that vote for people based on their religious beliefs, the same people who set up Israel so jesus could pop back, the same people that use the Bible as a rule book that never goes out of date or changes, the same people that promote hate in the name of love and the same people who crash into buildings with planes.

I don't like these people because they defend their arguement with 'because' you can get liberals who are just as fanatical and stupid so I guess its just people in general that I don't like.

What would Knudsen do?


I'd free Tibet to get their oil I'd lock that Mandela terrorist cunt up again. I'd bomb the fuck out of Africa to solve that problem, I wouldn't let any Jews or Romans take me alive and I'd let the gheys get married. Why should they be so happy and gay? let them get married and suffer like everyone else.

Equal rights for all! let the weemen go into war and make the blacks work .

Stop that teenage crap and let the wee fuckers grow up before they get to their 20's. Kids in the turd world are responsible adults aged 12 etc out of need, they work and look after siblings when the parents are sick or die .
I'm not into the murder of babies otherwise called abortion but sometimes its necessary. Abortion within an 89 year-old range should be enforced.

Its not yer body until you have the right to sell it. I'd legalise prostitution and drugs, guns for everyone, soon it would balance itself all out and the world would be a safer place with less arseholes. I think its called anarchy but I'd have some rules to my brand of it.


This is what Knudsen would do, I think she was Mrs Knudsen # 12 or something, its so hard to keep up. It was a vegas marriage so it didn't really count.


Jesus was as soft as shite which is why I never really got on with the fella. The woman who committed adultery he said the old let he without sin cast the first stone sound bite.
Then he told her adultery was wrong and just don't do it again.
He never addressed the other person involved. So if a Pedo was caught he would save him from punishment and tell him never do it again ? or since those Jews originally came from Arabs they wouldn't say boo to a pedo as its their way back then.

I am my own God, my own saviour I see heaven as a retirement home and there had better be some sex and pain killers to be had cos that singing with the choir eternal sounds like the kind of ghey stuff Jesus was into.

My main message for my sermon today is that consenting adults can do what they want with each other in the privacy or their own home or long sea voyage as long as it doesn't harm parties that don't know what they are getting themselves into.

Only I who am morally just and above you plebs can decide harm, which means criminals shall be executed because who cares about the rehabilitation of a pedo? get rid of them and put the money into healthcare and schools.

I have spoken.


12 comments:

The Mistress said...

"What would Knudsen do?"

These are the words I should have asked myself before I posted that YouTube.

The Mistress said...

Are we required to kiss the hem of your garment?

h said...

You may be spending eternity at the foot of Satan's Fiery Throne. Well, actually, not ALL of Eternity. But it could be a long long time.

It's not entirely clear what will happen after Satan is deposed, but it's not likely to be very pleasant. Some theologians believe you'd be cast into the Lake of Fire
along with the demons.

Reginald Parsons said...

I have to admit I never really thought about Jesus until I went to see the GREATEST STORY EVER TOLD.
To begin with it definitely was not.
Second Jesus really disappointed me. I went home with my tail between my legs “holding out for a hero”
I think if they’re scared to legalize certain things for fear the criminals will turn to robbing the rich once they can’t exploit the poor anymore- plus the arms-dealers wont make enough to keep their thriving business that fuels the war machine ---- you slap my back, and I’ll slap yours, or was it scratch.
Yes, people are the problem, which makes you think about the creator.

M@ said...

I'm w/ you on the legalized prostitution.

FirstNations said...

that last paragraph is golden. the rest is kind of yellow and smells like pee, or a little like old rotted window cleaner with some pee in it, but that last paragraph: pure gold.

Old Knudsen said...

MJ I forgive you child for you were probably persuaded by demons of the Diocese of cocksucking.

TrollY I'm confused, why would Satan be deposed? he was promoted to Hell by God and just doing his just as the Nazis did.

reg a few more explosions might have been nice.

matt you surprise me there.

FN tomorrow there will not be gold but diamonds.

The Mistress said...

I await the platinum posting.

h said...

Knuddles,

He wasn't "promoted by God to hell". He rebelled because he was very prideful and hated humans. One could fairly say he was SEVERELY DEMOTED because part of his punishment was to have to deal with we humans.

But, you're right, I shouldn't have used the word "deposed". I should have said "defeated".

The serpent is defeated and locked in the abyss for 1000 years. Then, he is briefly let out, defeated AGAIN, and cast into the Lake of Fire.

Many Theologians believe that ALL who rejected Christ will be cast into the lake with him. Not just the recently living, but those long dead.

I suggest you consult the Right Reverend Paisley on that.

Jenny said...

You look like Charleston Heston in that robe.. and gun. God rest his soul.

Xul said...

Old K, you're making perfect sense again; that must mean I haven't had enough to drink yet. I always said that child labour laws were too archaic. Put the wee shites to work already and they won't have time to plot tying up and killing their teachers.

Old Knudsen said...

Mj its not that good to be honest.

trolly think, how many times has god wiped out humanity? how many tribes has he ordered destroyed? but he puts fallen angels into Hell to continue existing and tempting? doesn't make sense. Forget the Theologian story tales they need to get real jobs. Satan is the dumping ground for the bad shit, he is God's spin doctor to make him look good as God is not at all perfect.Its better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven, besides its all stolen from older religions, had to talk literally about something that is hearsay.

Its all moved on now and I have yer soul cos you linked to me in a moment of weakness.

a boxer why thank you, chuck says "hi" from sunny Killamory.

Xul of course I make sense, young uns today have only their self-pity to keep them occupied.