Wednesday 7 May 2008

All Good Things Cum From My End

My friends and readers changes are a foot or 12 inches if you will. Be not ascared for I Old Knudsen is a force of nature and know of the nature of change.

All good things cum to an end and so is a chapter of my long life. I won't go into details right now but don't worry. You can expect the world as you know it to cum crashing doon and the monsters in yer wardrobe to cum out of the closet and say, " I'm fabulous" and the end times the Bible has promised to be insight or just around the corner.

Stay in contact or go off to those new blogs that promise 'more funny added' and 'extra laughs and insight added' I don't care all I know is that when I cum back from the loose ends I have to take care of nay secure things will be different, bigger, less substance and bad for yer health.

Death is a part of life, to build a garden you must kill weeds, slugs and snails, out with the old and in with the older cause it just made a cum back and the young uns don't remember how sad it was the first time round and think they are cool just like we did . Hindsight is 20/20.

I hope this post puts yer mind at rest. I shall see you all in 3 minutes. Being a Time Lord it all gets a bit confusing but it will be only 3 minutes for me. The change may be too much for some so if yer on meds take em, I know I will not that they help.


As the wise man once said ca ca ca ca changes, yes he had a stutter.

Latest OBB News Up-Dates

23 comments:

Anonymous said...

Does the KP stand for Knudsen Patrol? I love how you photoshop images.

INNER VOICES said...

ummm.... is it my hangover or are you off yer meds that makes this post so confusing....

Jenny said...

I'd say high. Very, very high.

h said...

You're hiring a translator who writes in English?

savannah said...

what? or is the knudsen speak for see ya'll tomorrow? xoxo

Bittersweet said...

hmmmmm

please explain

The Mistress said...

Have you and Ellie run off together?

Leave your cap behind when you go.

But somewhere where Boxer can't find it.

Anonymous said...

What the fuck kind of acid trip are you on?

Are you leaving us???????

Maybe I should go spin around 50 times and then come back and read this.Maybe I will understand it better then.

The Mistress said...

And furthermore, I blogged about you today.

But you'll never know now, will you?

*sobs*

Anonymous said...

Lemme guess - finally they told you "loose weight or die".

Reginald Parsons said...

Totally rested now thank you.
I got into that time travel, and my identity is not quite here or there, but where I tend to be at a moment of thought in time.
A little trick I learned from you.

The Mistress said...

We'll bust you out.

But you gotta stop wearing those hoodies.

Kimberly said...

Yeah, I guess the Bob Dylan "Hoodie Strategy" didn't work for you......They found you anyway....Damn..

Have you considered a Clown costume?...........

Jenny said...

I have a cake with a file in it, just let us know where you are.

Kimberly said...

I hope you respond to us this time.....

Because that's a pretty mean thing to do, to worry all of us this way and talk about ....
Uhmmm....well, whatever it was you were talkin' about, then leave us hanging......

(Why do I feel like one of those crazy nuts that ran across the country following Forrest Gump, then they all just stood there hopelessly waiting for him to say something?.............)

Bunny said...

I hope this post puts yer mind at rest.

Of course it does, of course.

SamD said...

BlogJINX!!

If you have to pick a number, pick 16.

tony said...

Mytholmroyd Expects..........

Bum Atom said...

awesome man this is awesome

UBERMOUTH said...

What are you being arrested for?

The Mistress said...

Are you reinventing yourself?

Momentary Madness said...

My, what a HEADER!
;-)

Old Knudsen said...

just wait for the posts.