Tuesday 6 May 2008

I WANT MY MUMMY!

Well she is hot.

I recently covered the story of how a bloke in America cut the end of his finger off and was able to grow it back with the power scraped from pig's bladders on my news blog .
You might as well go and read the blog as its informative and yet fun with a hint of paprika.
Anyway real life mirrors art and I have *cut the end off my finger*, being a guy I can't remember how it happened, one minute I was swearing about Boris fucking Johnson at my door trying to score some drugs off me the next I notice blood all over the door handle then my finger, I shrugged and said "I don't know how I did it" now I have to type with my left hand Yank fuck you finger and making so many mistakes, yes more than usual its annoying as a liberal explaining why the death penalty is wrong because its not wrong you stupid cunts.


*Ok maybe I got a boo boo under my finger nail but still its sore, feeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeel my pain you plebs, it reminds me of the torture the Nazis nearly put me through before I told them everything and I mean everything.*


7 comments:

Jenny said...

I can't stop looking at it. It's like staring at a car accident.

Anonymous said...

Pfff, it's still there, isn't it? Stuff stompy in the tar and move on like a man.

The Mistress said...

Is that your wanking hand?

Kimberly said...

Having Sex is like playing Bridge. If you don't have a good partner, you'd better have a good hand.............

Well I hope you were able to at least get a hold on the mouthpiece to blow up enough air into your partner,....Or it's gonna be a long night.......

Old Knudsen said...

a boxer I get that a lot.

mago don't you have a cellar to dig?

MJ only when I'm thinking about someone else like you doing it.

kimberly last night she farted and flew out the window, I think we're having doon time.

Kimberly said...

A friend of mine was cookindg dinner one night and he dropped the chopping knife he was using onto his foot. He severed off a big chunk of his toe....As his girlfriend was rushing him out the door to get him to the hospital, she yelled at his Dumb~ass brother to find the missing piece of toe and wrap it on ice. His brother (Mr. Dipshit) in a panicked freaked out mess, hurridly grabbed the ice & zip~lock baggie, grabbed the toe, wrapped it in a paper towel w/ the ice and halled ass to meet them in the car.......

By the time they got to the Hospital Emergency Room & got him prepped and into the O.R., the surgeon opened up the zip~lock baggie and found a Tater~Tot.....

Old Knudsen said...

I knew a guy that had fish fingers once.