Sunday 8 June 2008

The Crazy Ghey Phone Stalker


"Who are you wearing?"
I watch the red carpet shite at the Oscars even though I'm straight if anyone asks and it bugs me when the question is always "who are you wearing?" I want some big star who is confident in themselves to turn up wearing something off the rack in fact I saw suits being sold in Wal-Mart the other day, wouldn't it be great it Clooney with his smug I can charm any woman I want by just a wobble of his head grin to say "Wal-Mart!" I'm sure the Chinese make great suits.

I had phone sex the other night so my answering machine is a bit violated and wonky but if you tap out yer message in Morse code I should be able to get it. By the way phone sex and even cyber sex is shite as the stuff they make these days can't take a good pounding but hey I cum.

Oh and if you read this blog yer computer may get a virus as I've had a weeping sore on me bell end (not Dell end) for about a week now.

6 comments:

The Mistress said...

I have to set my phone to "vibrate" to get the best effect.

Bunny said...

Apparently you aren't keeping up with the fashion news - Charlie Sheen couldn't shut up recently about wearing a Men's Wearhouse suit for his latest wedding. He said the designer stuff was poorly made and he preferred the reasonably priced suits from Men's Wearhouse.

I wonder how much he was paid for that?

Jenny said...

Bunny - proabably enough to finace his NEXT marriage.

now to go wash my computer off with warm water and soap.

Eddie Waring said...

To be truly stylish Clooney needs to show up wearing a suit jacket with shell suit bottoms. Smackhead courtroom attire.

Old Knudsen said...

MJ I hate to tell you AGAIN but you can't get a signal with a 14 " black mamba.

bunny I didn't even know he got married, who was the lucky stripper?

a boxer get a check up for VDU

waring That sounds like my going to church outfit.

Bittersweet said...

technology has no chance with OK on the job.