Friday 15 August 2008

First We Take Mans Hat On

A little song a little dance, Batman's head upon a lance. A sample of my up and coming cum back CD, CD not VD that cleared up . You cunts had better buy it when its cums out cos I want to be rich.

Warning if there are children in the room now is a good time to groom them.




Some people have said my singing is an acquired taste, those fuckers can fuck away off and die in a fuck bucket full of sickly fuck.

This is not a YouTube this is a display of MY talent though I may have to eventually become a YouTube star in order to break America. Ach you become what you hate the most I find.


Heres a joke fer ya, Whats 9 inches and covered in shite?


My boot from kicking you up the hole if ya don't buy my CD.


Rolling Stone Magazine

"Old Knudsen is raw, edgy and smells of piss he could be the next Pat Boon."

Readers Digest

"Sexy and irreverent I'm hooked."

Killamory Times

"Old Knudsen to be extradited back to Scotland to face war crime charges."

Dumb American Weekly

"I just love these old Irish ballads."


The Bishop Of Leeds

"Hang the prod fucker."


Anonymous Boxer

"I'm not paying good money for that crap."


MJ

"I have sex to this song."

Angela

"Angela likes to cut herself to this song."


Northern Tool + Equipment

"We'd really not like to comment."



Dedicated to the victims of the Omagh bombing, 15th August 1998 .



Latest OBB News Up-Dates

27 comments:

Momentary Madness said...

Ah, Old Bitter Balls goes YouTube.
I never thought I'd see the day, but man what a launch.
Brilliant!
There's something real sexy about that voice, I just can't get enough. I just can't get enough I just ... ;-)
I almost feel gay.

Heff said...

Two thumbs Up !! - Up what, I'd really not care to mention.

The Mistress said...

The Voice of Old Knudsen!

*throws panties onto stage*

I'd like to hire myself out to play your pennywhistle on the next CD.

INNER VOICES said...

looks like a video link up on the knudsen site...

*shakes head and realizes his hero is gone*

Old Knudsen said...

MM no YouTube.........yet but close. I invoke those feelings in many I understand.

heff always room for an extra pair of thumbs.

MJ make sure the gunties next time are clean I nearly slipped on those.

Inner but its 'my' video and therefore or donc my work so yay! I've just moved on to the 20th century to get the young uns.

INNER VOICES said...

*approves of new tactics to get the "younguns*


good on you then!!

Barlinnie said...

Disgustingly sick, disturbing, abnormal in every sense, and not to mention the biggest load of shite I have ever heard from this torn faced oul bastid. A definite No 1 hit.
Please send me 3 signed copies and a full length nude poster for Mrs Bastard.

The Mistress said...

Moisture-inducing.

The Mistress said...

Do you take requests?

I'd like to hear a tender love ballad.

The Mistress said...

Is it true your next CD will be Duets with OBB Blogger Friends?

We could make beautiful music together.

Bunny said...

I'm loving the duets idea. Also the tender love ballad idea. Let's face it, MJ has the best ideas.

Jenny said...

MJ is annoying me.

**pushes her aside and holds up sign that reads "I HEART KNUDIE"

and MJ? You can have your panties back too.

The Mistress said...

Bunny: When are you going to release your canyon yodeling CD?

Boxer: What's YOUR problem?

Are you jealous because I'm his favourite groupie?

FirstNations said...

I've never made it past the part with the chick in the white dress, which is when I come, and after that whats the point of watching the rest of it i say.

Jenny said...

MJ: exactly. BTW, I gave your panties to Bollix.

savannah said...

sweet jaysus! i can't even begin to say how i feel right now!

(xoxoxo)

Old Knudsen said...

Since when did my readers start wearing panties?

garfer said...

I have to say that I prefer the original version by Paris Hilton.

She has nicer panties as well.

Carnalis said...

damn this tell-tale damp spot ..

i want to be a gropy too

kimba said...

Gosh.. it's a long song isn't it?
I mean it would be value for money for anyone who bought it.. So that is a good selling point..

It just goes on and on..

Old Knudsen said...

Thats why I don't waste anytime during sex, 3 minutes 21 seconds is too long for anything.

kimba said...

If you guarantee you can make me cum in 3 mins 21 I'd like to hook up some time.. maybe when I am taking my tea break?

angela said...

angela has heard His voice dont you understand people HIS voice His actual voice containing His living brain and soul. It was like the rapture or something.

angela said...

on reflection ...
maybe its a lip synch
like err
maybe mr knudsen got some sort of trainspotting scottish rent boy to do the song you know like what those chinese olympic organisers did ?

The Mistress said...

Angela, do you think he performs this in drag?

angela said...

Dunno mj, real confused right now because of the youth and choir boy sweetness in his voice.

I want to believe mj I WANT TO BELIEVE ... but its all become so confusing since he posted that youTube ... I just don't know who I'm dealing with any more :(

h said...

You sound like a ghey canadian teenager imitating an old drunk scot.