Sunday 3 August 2008

I'm A Winner!!!!

I entered a competition on the beautiful MJ's blog to put a name forward for her dating service. You know me I pull a few names out of me arse and submit them with the minimal amount of thought cos I'm lazy. I had 'Very last chance dating service' or something like that but the readers picked, ' Fag, hag and the odd slag dating service' . I was more surprised than anyone that I won and for my sins I gave MJ my address for my super duper prize.

Yes I do suspect it was rigged just to get my address in order to send hate mail and debt collectors to me as that is what I got, well ok thats what I usually get.

I got a package very quickly from Canada containing the above book. She said it might cum in handy. It was a short book with lots of pictures so I was pretty pleased.




MJ then went on holiday and sent out postcards to all her devoted followers. I was outraged at the rude word that was on it and so was my neighbour the vicar who got it by mistake. That was just before he left his wife and ran off with the organist . His wife should have played on the organ more I reckon.One of the bits of advice was if you see a mountain lion flash it, it also suggested that method for weemen in the park and for when you hang around the local school during lunch break. Tell me something I didn't know please.

I actually did the research for this book, I was the one who jumped out of moving cars while taking notes and was the test subject for the section, 'how to take punches to the head' I'm surprised I'm not drain bamaged by now.



Latest OBB News Up-Dates

12 comments:

Xmichra said...

lol.. congrats on your victory =P

M@ said...

At least she didn't send you anthrax.

Momentary Madness said...

.. I never get anything, and always manage with what comes in handy.
I Never enter enter competitions cause you get jerked off one way or the other.

Heff said...

Congrats on your win.

The Mistress said...

My fists are bleeding from the constant pounding.

I know you're in there!

Old Knudsen said...

Mj I'm just wiping a wet cloth around me parts I'll be out in a minute.

The Mistress said...

No need for that.

I always carry Wet Wipes in my handbag.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations. You will survive. You and MJ are in a cat-fight?

Anonymous said...

and yes, better let her in: Satisfying cuddling guaranteed!

Jenny said...

does it tell you what to do if you lose your cap?

The Mistress said...

Boxer: I tore out that page before I sent it to him.

haaaaaaaa!

Bunny said...

Yep, yer a weiner all right.


Oh, um, winner?


nevermind