Saturday 2 August 2008

Jet Li Meet Bus Li, Bus Li Eat Jet Li



I recently heard about this bloke who stabbed a guy 50 times aboard a bus in Canada.
40-year-old Vince Weiguang Li, of Edmonton stabbed 22 year old Tim McLean who witnesses say was asleep when Li attacked him with a knife.

The news didn't release right away was that Li also had a pair of scissors and was cutting bits off the body and eating it.

Maybe bus companies will look at this and provide snacks aboard buses.

Ok this bloke Li must of had some mental illness no doubt caused by steroids in the food and too much coffee or as I suspect the power of evil infected him.

I don't mean the Devil, Lucifer or any other dumping ground for bad in order to make God look good I mean that evil exists and I believe it is as real any physical illness.

Being a sufferer of depression (mostly caused by my blog readers) I know that evil is attracted to those who are mentally vulnerable and go on to make it worse until you pull yer boot straps up and tell it to fuck off. Yes I have held my service revolver in my hand and thought about ending it all ............. no not killing myself, more like killing you fuckers which is why I never get told real life home addresses.

If allowed to wallow in self pity and if you listen to the voices that tell you to kill all the hoors you'll end up on a bus with a severed head chomping on an ear, trust me on this and learn from my mistakes.

Besides it seems that Asian males are nuts anyway be it the hunter that shot people, the Virginia tech shootings, the Glasgow airport bombing or Indonesia in general.

I'm not being racist just don't trust those inscrutable slitty eyed fuckers especially the ones that carry big knives and a pair of scissors.



Latest OBB News Up-Dates

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Yes I have held my service revolver in my hand and thought about ending it all..."

Losing the SPL title for the third consecutive season to the Hoops can do that to a man.

Anonymous said...

Indonesia? What's wrong with Indonesia?

angela said...

The underlying meaning of Li's actions will be revealed to us in Zhang Yimou's next film I'm sure of it.

The Mistress said...

You have my DNA on a postage stamp.

What more do you want?

Yeah, I licked it personally. I don't have houseboys do EVERYTHING, you know.

The Mistress said...

p.s. My new "adult novelties" catalogue is ready to send to you.

Oh, and when I said "one size fits all" I meant it.

No refunds applies to you too.

Xmichra said...

this one freaked me out bad as my little bro was suppose to be on that bus :(

I mean, he's 21.. nto so little anymore. But he is my little bro. And the news etc was only releasing that the victim was 21. fucking heart attack batman. Luckily little bro decided to pick up a damn phone the next day.. yeish! I guess he was bored and took a differnt bus early (thank the gods) and he didn't think to say anything till he heard all this crap too.

fucking scary world i say.

Billz Buyz said...

Eeeeeew, I didn't know he was munching on the dude. Good reporting there ol chap!