Thursday 21 August 2008

Slag Them All Off And Let God Sort Out His Own

Now Old Knudsen has nothing against gheys, live and let live no matter how disgusting and immoral you are thats what Old Knudsen says. If its a life-style choice then you'll burn in Hell but if you just happened to be shipwrecked on an island for 3 years with 4 good looking young firm men then its any port in a storm and God will understand.

No really, people that say, "I wouldn't eat bugs no matter what" just haven't been hungry enough and besides I did say they were good looking firm young men. Not that anything happened. Ok the island was Guernsey off the coast of France but details just get in the way sometimes.


Um look a hot woman. I would totally do a lying week on her, oh yeah she'd be begging fer more like they all do. Of course I wouldn't let her beg too long as I enjoy sex with females, now pushing a woman's poo doesn't give you ghey or Catholic inclinations I'd just like to clear that up.



What is wrong with America that they have to create these disgusting articles of head wear? I take head wear seriously thats why I mositurise me knob so you might get the odd taste of Dove if you suck me off, no not the soap I mean pigeons. Wrap some duct tape around the wee fuckers so they don't split on you and fuck them.

Some people hire those hawk trainer people to fly their hawk around to scare off pigeons as they can be a real nusiance like at airports or car parks or airport car parks, you get the idea. To really scare them off I'd be hired to hang around for an hour with a roll of tape and the wee bastards would fly off, word gets around I suppose.


Look a hot Asian chick pinching her nipples, see? I'm straight as they cum unless shes a gurly boy of course now thats the best of both worlds . Ever been to bangkok? Kok has been banged so many times his farts are silent.


I got this picture from someone who might or might not read this blog but I haven't been racist in this post and I felt like I needed to be in case all of my readers of colour felt left out. Remember during the whole Katrina ethnic cleansing hurricane thingy? well the darkies turned up their noses at the food that was dropped as who the fuck wants rice and water? So Donald Do-gooder did an air-lift of fried chicken and malt liquor and all hell broke loose. This was the last we saw of Donald as we believed he was cannibalised by Johnny black fella.


So, have you been watching the Olympics? nah me neither who gives a fuck?


What organization has killed millions of people and tortured thousands more? thought they were better than everyone else and so could dictate the law? Has put weemen in their place and killed them if they didn't comply? has complete morons as followers and likes to fondle children?

Answer at the bottom of the post.


Trust the Japs to make Anime pedo dolls. If it were up to me I would have used 5 nukes on them, fucking Yanks soft as shite.


"The Iranians abused me and made me cry by flicking the back of my neck." Horatio Nelson one of Britain's greatest navel heroes would be spinning in his grave at the sight of the modern day navy and military in general.
The Russians kick fuck out of their soldiers for fun and the Brits did right up until the 80's. Now its I-Pods and getting yer arse handed to you on a dirty plate by sandsavages. The west is getting it's pan knocked in. The west has nukes for fucks sake might as well use them cos the miltary is useless.
Oh no waterboarding is torture, well what the fuck do you think they would do to you? they would get an eleven year-old to hack off yer head with a pen-knife in the name of Allah.



Answer:
PETA, brutal cunts they are, crazy as fuck.

Latest OBB News Up-Dates

21 comments:

Momentary Madness said...

Yes we're a sad bunch.

The Mistress said...

I like a knob whats dipped in Irish whiskey.

Barlinnie said...

I'd like to place an order for one of the 'Ghey old knudsen look' hats, but do they come in dirty grey cuordroy?

Jenny said...

I just like Irish Whiskey.

Old Knudsen said...

MM Glad to hear you admit it.

nevermind I knew you'd want the ghey ones, even though yer a right cunt I linked to you, see dreams don't just cum true at Disneyland.

Mj fuck the Irish dip it in Scotch Whisky not whiskey, those irish and their 'E's a load of druggies.

A Boxer you don't go back if you've had Whisky.

charlie that may be so but hamsters have teeth.

tom yes you have done some cracker films but its over now ya weirdo.

blacktop go back to Africa ya head cunter.

Englishman in New York go back to pedo land ya poo pirate.

My Doctor I need to up my pain killers or you'll feel pain.

sexy Sarah I promise only to pull out if yer parents enter the room.

Mow sea tongue fuck you and yer yellow cuntry.

blogger team suck on my blog the Bishop of Leeds is going doon and I don't mean on a child.

Old Knudsen said...

Old Knudsen I feel yer pain lad now stop picking at it.

Old Knudsen said...

the wart on my hand yes we've been through some tough times and you are older than all my readers put together but the sand paper won.

Old Knudsen said...

comment box I'm too sexy to comment.

MarlaSinger said...

i dont think ill stop laughing for a few hours...

cyrano said...

I wonder, will I think about sex when I'm dead. Will I think at all.
Will I even know I'm dead. Will I know I've lived.
Will it make any fucking difference?

Barlinnie said...

Ahhh,the oul invisible ink link.. a bit like the emperors new clothes..

Maddy May said...

I followed a link to get here and discovered what I've been missing in life. You. What a delightful surprise to find you.

I have read bits and pieces including a couple of the 101s, and just wanted to add that when I was a child my mother would wash out my mouth with Dove soap when I said bad words. A knob with Dove wouldn't be a problem.

I now shall join your legions of faithful followers.

Kate said...

" .... comment box : I'm too sexy to comment."
--------------------------------------------------------------
You lazy cunt. Now I'll have to do it for you.

Hello and welcome to our host of new readers : charlie, tom, blacktop, englishman, doctor, sarah, wart, and blogger team! And Mow Sea Tongue its great to see you back here too! To all of you : Knudsen wants you to KNOW HIM, to have a personal relationship with Him. It’s not a matter of whether you think you know Knudsen, but does Knudsen know you?

We here at Comment Box recommend you read your Knudsen every day faithfully— five or more posts a day. Begin with the Gospel of Knudsen and read it through three times. Next go to Knudsen News and read His Testament through three times. Then begin reading the entire OldBitterBalls in order, beginning with Genesis. As Knudsen opens up His Word to you, obey it. Be a doer of the Word and not a hearer only, deceiving yourself. As you are faithful, Knudsen will open your understanding of His Word more and more. Find a good Knudsen-teaching church that teaches Knudsen Word, sound doctrine, Knudsen prophecy, the Revelation, not just stories about worldly things. They should also love and support Scotland and the Scottish people. Attend often and get baptized. Tell others that Knudsen is your only hope of salvation. If you’ve just said a prayer and committed your life to Knudsen, please e-mail us and let us know why the fuck you did that. We would like to pray for you and send you some free literature. Please send your postal mailing address and credit card details also.

Jenny said...

did someone forget his medicine today? Old man! You know what happens.

The Mistress said...

New followers must report to Gog Almighty.

And suckle at the breast of Sister MJ.

Barlinnie said...

Looks like we are gonnae have to surgically remove the Z's from your vocabulary old man. You could never get away with such bastardisation in the Cleddans.

Kate said...

'comment box', please provide your email address.

Heff said...

I've forgotten what the post was about now...

The Mistress said...

I am pining for Old Knudsen.

angela said...

attention Sister MJ, while Rector Knudsen was away NEGLECTING HIS FLOCK Angela composed a hymn of praise and longing to Him. It's called, "My Foreskin Lies Over The Ocean" and is available here ...
www.youtube.com/watch?v=AbeJcBZxnWk
for your approval. Like my fourth husband (the Belgian) it only lasts a minute and includes a sock puppet.

The Mistress said...

Angela: Good to see some fellas are still intact.