Tuesday 16 September 2008

Americans Get It Wrong Again

If I had a vote I would not waste it on the toe the line Maverick or the vague learning to be black Oreo (its a biscuit thats black on the outside but white inside) I would vote for someone with real experience who has been in positions of power whether it be NASCAR the CIA or even as President himself.

Fred Thompson is white, a man and has a booming voice that can put young hot shot lawyers in their place.
A man that can change the direction of a storyline with a pivotal moment. He has an edge and don't take shit from tree huggers.

He wants to bring hope and change to the country, me I'd be happy with clean drinking water I don't have time to wait for the grit in my water to settle in order to drink it. I'm in God's fucking waiting room.

We must protect our borders or as in the local newspaper 'our boarders' fuck Yanks are daft. Those sneaking Canadians want to come in and play Americans on the telly, yes Shatner you Jewish Canuck cunt I'm on ta ya.

The Mexicans are heading south again for a better life so who cares about the southern border? They all heard that the fat lazy Americans were paying $5.00 per hour for them to build a wall.

To avoid the angry comments I'm not really against Jews, so what if they killed Jesus and are creepy as fuck and the reason for all the world's problems ? Death camps don't work so what can ya do?

Hippies, Occultists, Catholics, gheys and teenagers all need a punch and 2 weeks of sleep deprivation and protestant scripture.

After McCain has his 2 years and dies and then Palin has her 6 years as preez I'd like to see Tom Hanks and Bill Pullman run for President maybe Hallie Berry too being a woman and a half caste she'd be tough to beat but easy to beat off too.

I saw this and wondered what the point was. I'm sure Obama dresses like a woman for comfort, then I realised that they were pointing out who is more patriotic because one served and one didn't and Obama dresses like a raghead. Of course one didn't get caught by the enemy either .

I saw these other examples of treasonous behaviour.


Troops in Iraq being unpatriotically friendly with the ragheads.



"No Bill I get my cock sucked in the UK by the PM, I cum to America for you to give me a rimjob."

Chinese loving cunt! Michael Phelps is one ugly fucker, I'd just like to point that out.



I would choose Pikachu, just as good as any.


It all cums doon to this in the end. Hope, change or 40 year-old integrity politicans lie, thats their job.


Latest OBB News Up-Dates

16 comments:

Xmichra said...

hahahha... that last photo is a winner :)

Heff said...

Fred Thompson had his chance. His charisma has all the appeal of a colostomy.

FirstNations said...

my vote goes to wilford brimley. like mc cain, he wont be around long, and like obama he's black and sexy.

Anonymous said...

""No Bill I get my cock sucked in the UK by the PM, I cum to America for you to give me a rimjob."

That aboot sums it up. Feckin' a-rabs. So whit have you got against Michael Palin in the forst place? Whats he done to you? (apart from being a part of the Monty Python team)

Anonymous said...

But McCain makes nice chips. Leave him alone.

BTW the McCain factory (or one o' them) is in Lincolnshire and the smell o' tatties fryin' is stupendous. Feckit. Let's fry an American politician today!

Anonymous said...

Fred Thompson? The inventor? Is Mike Hammer still with us?

Barlinnie said...

I can't get enough of that McCain fella. Everytime I see those stumpy arms I just about pish myself with laughter.

At least if he does get to be the Prez, he'll never be able to reach down far enough to press the red button.

savannah said...

you are class, sugar..all the way! xoxo

Gordie said...

That "Younger Years" pic... Obama spent his youth in the free world, enjoying his freedom! McCain spent five years being brainwashed by the Communists in Vietnam. Who do you trust?

The Mistress said...

Somebody tell me what's the deal with McCain's puffy-out cheek?

I find it even more distracting than Obama's big ears.

MarlaSinger said...

I vote pikachu!

angela said...

MJ ... McCain is like that because he sucks a lot but doesn't swallow. Obama's ears on the other hand are all the better to hear you with, my dear?

The Mistress said...

Angela, once again you've demonstrated that you are a font of knowledge.

I'll be quoting you on this.

angela said...

mj noooooo don't quote don't quote! The US Secret Service was not pleased with my last comment and now they're parked out front in a florist van.

I'm scared they're going to carry me off to that gulag place in Cuba and put me on the famous pyramid of naked waterboarded arab men and do unmentionable things to me like in the pictures on your blog on fridays or like what happened to that poor cunt David Hicks ah what the heck it doesn't sound too bad those marines are pretty affectionate or so I'm told.

PS God Bless America. A Lot. And I hope you get a good Prime Minister this time because the one you've got at the moment wasn't put together properly. Ah fuck I've done it again. I wonder if Knudsen will be in the same gulag hut as me? No hang on there's someone's at the door and another one coming through the window tell Knudsen I love
[comment ends abruptly]

The Mistress said...

Gasp!

Anonymous said...

Carramba!
BBQ in Gulag ... I'm hungry for Gulasch now.