Thursday 18 September 2008

Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory


Always time to lube thats what my daddy used to say. Commenter says: "Oh Old Knudsen people only read you cos you put up dirty pictures!" away and fuck my Technocrati rating when from 107 to whatever low figure it is today. Do you think I give a fuck who reads me and for what reason?
Take what I give you and like it or lump it.

Its big and whitish.



Senator McCain use to be a tough talking Maverick not wanting to be President and now he is a toe the line go back of all the tough stances he took before puppet. I used to like him but now hes a bloated generic speaking geriatric.


Hmm I just love the Vanilla oh yeah baby. Who will be the president to cheat on his wife, McCain or Obama?

Recession Recession Recession Recession Recession Recession ! Depression Depression Depression Depression Depression! there I said it. Phil Gramm who recently called Americans 'whiny' and who has been a long time friend of McCain was instrumental in causing the recession when he got rid of depression era safe guard laws in the 90's getting rich himself while doing so.

Mongs lending money to mongs for houses who can't pay it back leaving the banks with homes they have to look after and no money, fucking stupid.
Wal-Mart is losing money cos everyone now shops at the 99 cent shop because the economy is so bad. The Mexicans are moving back to Mexico to get work.


I hope he wins cos McCain is just like the rest and it would be bloody funny thinking about all the white supremacists ranting on about their cuntrie's leader. If he gets in (fat chance) I'm taking bets for how long it takes for the lone gunman to find him and no I'll refuse the job as his head is a lot smaller than JFK's and I'm getting old, I'd probably just Perice one of his huge ear lugs. The guy has a head like the F.A. cup.



Latest OBB News Up-Dates

5 comments:

Barlinnie said...

The lone gunman role could possibly be the one thing that Sarah Palin isn't gonnae fuck up.

... but then again.

The Mistress said...

McCain sucks a lot but doesn’t swallow.

I had a dream that Angela said that but it was me actually that said it because if Angela said something like that the Secret Service would take her to the gulag because they’re on to her, you know.

I read you because you are like a soothing balm.

Carnalis said...

yes! lube up or bugger off, i say.

Old Knudsen said...

nevermind Sometimes I wonder if I am the only sane person on this planet......... then I read my blog.

MJ A gulag is a piece of piss, as you know I spent 4 years in one, all the yellow snow you can eat.

carni It is the only catholic pastime I approve of.

tachae yes but she has lovely hair.

Kate said...

I was looking in The Blogger Awards and there was a category called Best Airbrushed Cum and I noticed you'd won the Lifetime Achievement Award. I can see why. Your attention to detail is amazing.