Sunday 2 November 2008

I Need Yer Money


Yo wot up G-Dawg ? I can't do this on my own I rely on my fellow bloggers during this blogothon to keep the money rolling in. to help me to save orphans, kittens and puppies and to right wrongs and wong whites donate now, my dealer has a very short temper and has mentioned a hammer and my toes . Do it to save the mentally retarded puppies of Romanian and uneducated children of Ireland. Or just do it for the sake of yer own soul.


The button may cum up as a bank account in my name that is purely for tax reasons that you wouldn't understand.



Latest OBB News Up-Dates

6 comments:

The Mistress said...

It's not a proper blogothon til you've hired Jerry Lewis to host it and til a kid on crutches falls flat on his face.

And where's Charo? I'm not sending you a cent til Charo's performed.

Momentary Madness said...

Your pay pal when I clicked (I’d had quite a few too many) came all over the place, what a bleedin’ mess. You’ve got balls as big as an ox I’ll give you that. You stitched me up with that Charlie, it was all pain killer, hardly a pinch of snow in it. Never mind your dealer, I’ll be over with the wire clippers.

Xmichra said...

I am not a fan of charity. tell me when you want some whisky and whores and i will donate. :D

Romeo Morningwood said...

Well OK..
but only if my donation goes to helping those poor Investment Bankers and Sarah Palin's Airfleet of Wolf Cullers.

Old Knudsen said...

I don't want yer comments I just want yer money, I'm coming round to see all yer posts.

Anonymous said...

No money, no posts. Just came from work.