Wednesday 24 December 2008

Forgive Me Father For I Have Wanked


Opus Dei are whipping themselves into a frenzy and sending out Albino monks to kill all responsible. Your Lady of Guadalupe was used on a Mexican playboy cover and that bitch is hot!

In a matter of days 80,000 copies were sold so people could religiously wank over their deity. No wonder God raped her not that I'm supporting rape but still dressing like that she is asking for it.

Here we see what Christmas is all about and if you try telling me she was a virgin I'll tell you to catch yerself on.


A robe and high heels just like it says in the Bible. She makes my salty pillar stand up.



Latest OBB News Up-Dates

11 comments:

Daisy said...

ah you did make me smile...just remembering my old catholic days...i'm still in recovery (from catholicism) i guess i could never be the virgin mother so there was no purpose...merry christmas knudsen

Old Knudsen said...

Nothing like old Catholics to make you smile.

Unknown said...

I'll have a dry day at the presbytery, in your honour.

Just Another Faceless Commenter said...

At least this Mary looks to be of legal age, unlike the original.

Back in the day, in many cultures, when a woman was referred to as a "virgin" it simply meant that she was unwed, so...

The Mistress said...

I'm guessing you've fondled her rosary.

The Mistress said...

Fingered her rosary is what I meant to say.

You got me excited.

Leah said...

Yum.

Happy Christmas to you Old Knudsen!

Jenny said...

Merry Christmas Old Man.

The Mistress said...

Would you like to stuff my stockings?

Thinking of you over the holidays.

savannah said...

sex, drugs and rock and roll, happy holidays, sugar! xoxo

Pearl said...

I wondered what would tip me over the edge and into the inferno, and that was it.

I'l say "hi" to everyone!

Pearl