Wednesday 17 December 2008

Hitler Is Going Doon And He Will Swallow

I want to go and see that film Valkyrie when it cums out. I recently saw Mission Impossible Three on the telly and compared to the second it wasn't that bad. Oh the things that Cruise fella can do. I have no doubt in my mind that he can stop a little junkie fella like Hitler.


Ok lad the Sarah Palin look is over. Everyone wants to be black now. Have you noticed that negros have become emboldened with whitey ever since the election? they now meet eye contact and talk to us as if we are equals. Well you lot might be equals but me I have yet to find such a thing.


If you have a dodgy star with a shaky rep then surround him with better actors, a sound business move. If you know how this film ends please do not tell me. I was sure that I had killed him in his bunker by kicking him out into the sunlight causing his body to burn up but I may have mis-remembered. I do that a lot these days I think I may have Old Timers disease as I've been fucking numerous weemen over the age of 70 in the last month. The older weemen know more. I've nothing against shagging younger weemen I'll give anyone a pity fuck with a few drinks in me.


Latest OBB News Up-Dates

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Erbarmen ... finally the shit came out, Hollywood minced German history, another vehicle for a detoriating "star", another 90 minutes or so of "histotainment" to make havoc in brains of people who can not tell a film from history, another generation shat in the head with pictures "how it was". Hero-production in full swing. Crap.

Daisy said...

you should truly see the attitude since obama won...you would be surprised...it isn't about looking in the eye...it's looking down on...really...

FirstNations said...

*looks at picture and finds self humming the 'one of these things is not like the others' song*

Romeo Morningwood said...

My favorite part is when Tom puts on his Calvary hat and says "Charlie don't SURF!"

I loved it when he and the other Nazis get in their choppers and start blasting Dickie Wagner's 'Flight of the Valkyries'.

It's totally f*cking awesome when they start strafing those dink commie bastards and blow up Ted Steven's dumbass bridge to nowhere!
"Don't these people ever learn?"

"dun-dun-dun-dun dunnnn
DUN-DUN-DUN-DUN DUNNNN
DUN-DUN-DUN-DUN DUNNNN
dun-dun-dun-dun dunnnn

Old Knudsen said...

mago thats right mate only the movies Braveheart and Rob Roy were true historical accounts.

daisy I thought that was just Blacatude, so now they'll feel superior when they steal yer telly? the bastards.

FN thats right the guy on the right is from Belfast, thank you for playing.

trolly how can you possibly know that? you lie.

DC I love the smell of Nazi in the morning, it smells like ......... not quite victory but a jolly good try.

Boxer The point is that he lives happily ever after.

Foot Eater said...

The stunts Tom Cruise performed in those Mission:Impossible films were so hair-raising I heard he had to brace himself beforehand with a couple of stiff ones.

Anonymous said...

Tom bashing is such a festive christmas thing to do. well done Old K.