Monday 1 December 2008

I Treat You Like Family And This Is How You Re-Pay Me...... Then Again I Think My Family Are All Cunts


This blog is open to invited readers only

It doesn't look like you have been invited to read this blog. If you think this is a mistake, you might want to contact the blog author and request an invitation.


Fuck this is annoying to find in yer links please everyone do this now! or a blog deleted page. Do you people know how close I am to snapping? no cos its all about yous.

Well I have news for you this reality you know of is a figment on my imagination and you are all my inventions as I am being played by a race of aliens as a reality type show. When you aren't in my life you all disappear, yeah how do you like those apples? And yer obvious reaction would be to think I'm nuts which therefore proves you are all made up cos thats what I would have you think.

In fact I might go all private and not invite anyone I've linked too and then see how you all like that. Of course you will all be annoyed for 5 minutes and then read someone else cos that is what I'd think you'd do.



Latest OBB News Up-Dates

11 comments:

The Mistress said...

If I don't have my daily OBB fix, I spaz out.

Unknown said...

In a bit of a snit, are we?

Romeo Morningwood said...

Tell me something that I don't already know!
I am well aware that I only exist in my mind..I am the Solipsist Soliloquist.

If you do make the jump to hyperspace I'd like to tag along.

Jenny said...

I don't want to belong to an invite-only-blog that would invite me to read.

But mostly, I just want to be sure this "Leah" isn't invited.

h said...

I suggest you post your thoughts on Pride, Sin, Redemption and Heaven in this space. Then I can correct your many errors in the spirit of brotherhood.

Not brotherhood like that motorcycle gang. A different kind.

Anonymous said...

I beat you to it.. all the cool kids are doing it.

my new address is sulkygirl.wordpress.com
x kimba

Just Another Faceless Commenter said...

How private is my blog?

My blog is so private, even I'm not invited.

Ba-DUM-BUM! Thank you, thank you, I'll be here all week.

M@ said...

I think you might like my latest post: Confessions of a Serial Womanizer:

http://www.whyihatedc.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Lemme guess - you started to read Borges?

tony said...

As An Old Marxist,let me say....."I don't care to belong to a club that accepts people like me as members"

Maven said...

http://www.lebowskiurbanachiever.wordpress.com THAT IS MY LINK... damn!!