Monday 15 December 2008

No Comment!

Being a fallen angel and the like I've had to know loads of languages in order to tell you monkeys with souls to fuck off. I've forgotten more than you'll ever know.

I used to live in the fertile crescent but thats enough about yer Ma. I spoke Sanskrit as spoken by the Sanskritians of Iran, India, Iasia in fact all of those 'I' cuntries full of crazy wog types. Now its a dead language only spoken by dead people and people who are so boring they might as well be dead.

In England home of the Twat there is this posh school called St James that has put Sanskrit on the curriculum. Yeah thats fucking handy for when you go to Spain on yer hols. Hey why not teach them Latin and Gheylick while yer at it, no wonder kids know fuck all their heads are full of useless junk.

You should be teaching kids the invasion languages. It used to be Danish, German and Russian but now its Arabic and Chinese. I'm done trying to learn languages, I speak fucking English like the beautiful Queen Elizabeth II and still the fucking Yanks don't understand me so whats the point?

You probably all know that the word orange is from Sanskrit which is why nothing rhymes with it. Those cunts had the worse poetry ever. All I can remember in it is how to say 'Which way to the camel station?' and 'how much for yer daughter?'

The next language that I'll refuse to learn is Textsrit, LOL, ROFL and as Jesus said, "BRB".



Latest OBB News Up-Dates

10 comments:

Northern musings said...

sanskrit is afterall the mother of all indo european languages - even latin... so I guess it´s like going back to the womb... and it looks pretty (probably sounds shite - but no-one knows)

tony said...

CIO!

Anonymous said...

Jesus said "burp"?

deanna said...

sanskrit is handy for those of us who like yoga. why say "downward facing dog" when you can easily say "adho mukha svanasana"? Maybe that's what they're all doing over at St James.

The Mistress said...

I've forgotten more than you'll ever know.

I said that to someone yesterday which goes to prove you’re psychic.

And while I was typing this, my mouse flew off the desk and broke open on the floor. Which proves you’ve possessed it, as you have my soul.

Speaking of Gheylick, I have language learning CDs for “Irish conversation.” How fucking useless is THAT? Well, it might come in handy for Fenian cocksucking although I usually have my mouth full so what’s the point?

The Mistress said...

Watch out for Daisy. She saw you nekkid and now she wants the full meal deal.

Who is this Knudsen imposter, by the way who goes by the name of Old Knudsan?

Anonymous said...

Latin is good enough for me.
Insulting HRH leads straight into the dunes at dusk.

Old Knudsen said...

Daisy with a young lady woman like yerself I'd use the language of love.

Muse I've been to Africa and that was definitely not womb like, smelled like burning tires.

tony ;)/ which means fuck off! are you saying hello or goodbye? a good reason to speak English.

Mago well the last supper was egg and onion sandwiches.

deanna I don't eat Yogurt nor do down looking dogs unless it was shite flavoured.

MJ you also said "for that I'll charge you 20 loons."

MJ they both want me for different reasons, I get that a lot.

Trolly RIGHT YER OFF TO THE WANKERS GALLERY! it was only a matter of time.

mago he must be ghey.

Daisy said...

*bats her eyes*...why thank you knudsen...however...i haven't been called young for a great many years...but thank you all the same...

mj...hush you!!!!!!!!!!!!

Romeo Morningwood said...

HAHAHA gheylick!
Your knowledge of Historical thingamabobs is astounding, to say the least. You're like Yoda.

I heartily agree that only invasion languages should be taught so that children can learn to be sycophantic informers for the brutal occupying army in order to procure food and ride out the war.
Why else would you learn any of those other dead languages?