Friday 12 December 2008

Not All Bad News Zimbabwe

I knew he was in league with Lemurs.

The still not dead 84 year-old president of Zimbabwe Robert Mugabe thinks the US and the UK may be plotting an invasion.
A spokesman said they would not be surprised if the British and Americans tried to "spring a 'mission'" involving the UN.

Spring mission doesn't that just sound nice? I'm picturing flowers and prancing bunny wabbits, ahhh so lovely. I'm sorry America that you are being dragged into this he usually just blames Britain for everything.
We once owned Zimbabwe/Rhodesia back in the day when we gave a fuck and now every time Mugabe gets piles its the fault of the UK.

Grow up Mugabe and take responsibility. The UK is just concerned about all the people you are killing with yer brutal regime, the US doesn't want anything in Zimbabwe so it doesn't care but they may well slag you off cos yer a cunt, as for the UN they are far too busy and stretched mopping up after Bush in Afghanistan and where ever else he gets tired off invading and they are as useless as Hugh Heffner's cock, the little blue pill and the UN hats are the same colour for a reason and the reason is impotency .

Botswana, Kenya and France have told Mugabe to get out too, are they going to invade? Like fuck just hire me and I'll take the fucker out ................. and I don't mean to no disco.

The UN Office for the Co-ordination of Humanitarian Affairs which sets up married couples with people to cheat with said the number of cholera cases in Zimbabwe stood at 13,960 with 589 deaths. Its expected to reach 60,000 cases soon enough.

The Zimbabwe economy has gotten into the Guinness books of records though for having the world's highest inflation, last estimated at 231m% in July. Yay Zimbabwe!

"Say what say what hooooo! I'm 84 and I never get a lay yes I blame that too on the mutherfuck UK . I'm standing here with my cool bling on and I say to whitey bitches come and suck my dong."

"Mad dog Mugabe peace out to my homies in the hood but fuck the shantytowns."


Latest OBB News Up-Dates

5 comments:

tony said...

I Used To Get Piles But It's All Behind me now..................

Just Another Faceless Commenter said...

"just hire me and I'll take the fucker out"

All anyone would have to do is get him to drink a glass of the local water. Cheers!

Romeo Morningwood said...

Bob, what a f*cking asshat-twat, is the poster-boy for everything that is wrong with having a Post-Colonial Africa...obviously it needs to be re-Colonised.

Talk about ego inflation and the other kind of inflation, a simple loaf of bread costs 1.3 million Bob dollars...while he socks away all the foreign aid money.

His hubris will cost him dearly..
he missed his chance to cozy up to Idi Amin and Baby Doc Duvalier and enjoy a well deserved exile..
he will die in Zim-BOB's-way...
and the UN will rename it RHO-F*CKING-DESIA about an hour before he dies just to make sure he knows that he squirms on his way to Hell where he will spend eternity and beyond.

If only the CIA had a few good men left who knew how to make assassinations look like an accident but leave just enough circumstantial evidence for other despots to wonder when they are getting a visit.

Momentary Madness said...

One of his own is goin' to pop him soon- six to that simian skull of his.

Pearl said...

Well who can argue with that?!

Love a man with an opinion, especially when I agree with much of what you've said.

Wait. Should I be worried about that?

Pearl