Sunday 28 December 2008

Old Knudsen Obsession # 350

Old Knudsen is a huge fan of the TV series Battlestar Galactica especially of the acting talents of one of lesser cast members whose role I'm glad to say has grown quite nicely.

Rekha Sharma a tasty young lady of Indian flavouring from India that is but a native of Vancouver, Canada has been nice enough to present Old Knudsen with his 350th restraining order.

They say stay away but are nice enough to give it to me in person with a peck on the cheek. When I get through understanding weemen then I'll let you know my findings.

She is a devotee of the great Indian saint and humanitarian 'Mata Amritanandamayi' if that is indeed a real name.


I was half watching this crap sci-fi show called 'The Sanctuary' and was about to turn it off and go torture yon nieghbour I have tied up in the garage ................ you should always take time to get to know yer nieghbours at least their pin numbers. Then I saw Rekha was guesting in the show as a bitchy, pushy reporter with a knee high skirt and great ass so I watched the show as the nieghbour needed time to heal anyway.

Rekha can act. Not just a pretty gurl but a talented one too. My hand hovered over the speed dial to see if she really did change her number but I was good. I'll wait for her to call me.



Latest OBB News Up-Dates

9 comments:

Daisy said...

just curious as to how long you are willing to wait for that call?

Old Knudsen said...

I have forever. I will also wait outside her home.

FirstNations said...

stay out of the plantings. you run a greater risk of leaving identifiable footprints there. this is assuming she still has shrubbery; many modern girls have done away with theirs.

I do hope you and yours and theirs had a merry christmas. even the guy in the garage; i hope he had a merry christmas too. shit, even the one kid you keep under the house in the gimp box; he deserves a merry christmas too. give him a popsicle.

Leah said...

So when does that damn BG start up again? We're waiting over here with baited breath at The Weather in the Streets. I figure because of your delusion of reference for Tory, you'd also have your finger on the pulse of scheduling.

Anonymous said...

Battleship Geriatrica?
"Oh come on bigwhitewale" ... sorry, wrong plot.

Anonymous said...

Ugh, I really shouldn't have scrolled down the page. I know better. You've got no refrain. If you only had a little...(sigh). Not much has changed around here I see. Occasionally I can sneak a peek of other blogs while at work, but yours...I wouldn't dare. IT would call the Boss and I'd be looking for a box to put my meager belongin's in. Alas, I wouldn't ask you to change. This is your place.

Happy New Year,Knut!
Prx

The Mistress said...

Oh sure, you'll come all the way up here to stand outside her home but do you bother to call me while you're here?

Old Knudsen said...

Fn that wee cunt in the box gets nothing but my scorn and I have lots of it, why can't he be more like his brother?

leah like duh on the 16th of Jan, they had better make her all dark and sweaty like they do.

mago how did you know I went whale watching? or was it willy watching at the restrooms? I can't remember I'm old.

Ms Blue yeah yeah I get that excuse a lot which is why I put the warning at the top now get back to work.

MJ Have I ever mentioned how much you scare me sometimes?

Romeo Morningwood said...

I love the series too! I've never thought that it was very weird to live in an imaginary world with a beautiful nyphomaniacal cyborg?