Friday 26 December 2008

Old Knudsen Still Refuses To Give A Fuck

Every day that my blog continues to be up amazes me. All the complaints I've had over various little things and the people who have taken offense about me, not the Jews this time but the Catholics when I slag off pedo priests and the Pope. Whats yer problem can't handle the truth? Yeah many people can't.

"Wah wah wah why does my life suck so much?" well yer a fat lazy cunt who won't address yer issues also you live in denial and self pity.............. see? not many people like the truth.

Those people project their problems and find someone else or something else to focus on. Fucking Immigrants, fucking fundies, fucking ragheads. You see if I complain about something I do it out of boredom because 'I don't give a fuck about you cos yer a dickhead too, see yer mate in the corner there hes a dickhead like you'. Sorry its a song but still I only really hate criminals like rapists, murderers, pedos also Lemurs and idiots.

If yer a raping murdering Lemur pedo thats as thick as pig shit but also happen to be Arabic and Catholic then I'll call you a Fenian raghead lemur mong cunt cos I call a spade a spade I've got nothing against everyone else though I do hate you all, doesn't mean I won't share a cup of blood or shag you just don't ask to borrow $5.00.

I blog what I like and if people read then fine but if you take offense just don't read, many do or rather don't.

I just wanted to remind everyone that I really don't give a fuck and if I get shut doon via the old vague 'terms and conditions' clause that no one follows but really just means some uptight prig complained I'll just pop up somewhere else so what have those people achieved I mean its not like I'm paranoid and copy all my posts HA HA! you know I do.

After my painful four hour erection I will just rise up again just like Jesus.

My compliments have outnumbered the complaints but it just takes one twat who doesn't get it.


Now time for a game. Find the Nazi ghey bashing Pope.

Step right up and keep yer eye on the Pope is he under this hat or this hat? Keep watching my hand is quicker than yer mind.

Latest OBB News Up-Dates

11 comments:

Leah said...

I've always mistrusted that Hitler Youth pope, but then again, no one listens to The Weather in the Streets on such matters... wah wah wah...

Keep it coming, OBB! You're the only one yet to shock me, as I've just written about today. That's a good thing.

Leah said...

p.s. the thorns are a good look for you. Very fetching.

Old Knudsen said...

After 'The Thorn birds' I wanted to be a priest, not something to discuss in my world of sectarian violence I just wanted to wear black and shag weemen.

I didn't realise my blog was shocking, no wonder the vicar no longer reads.

MarlaSinger said...

that damned old pope is so evil looking.

dont leave us my little heart couldnt bear it.

Maja said...

Yeah you tell 'em Knudsen!

Northern musings said...

You are a sick sweet f´´´cker so all I hope is that christmas wasn´t tooo miserable without ma´s home cooking. And hey christmas in summer is sooo not right

The Hangar Queen said...

Awww..who was at our lil' Knuddikins?

Just let me know and by the time I'm done with them they'll be happily eating their own recently flensed faces.

Jenny said...

I get it, Old Man.

Anonymous said...

I like the Pope, he's Bavarian what means nearly Franconian, and always wears good clothing. And Lemurs, the are sooo cool'n'cute!
And Knudsen, you have a fiver left - pass it over here, will ya? LULKOTZGARGL



Now do me a favour and shoot me.

The Mistress said...

Are those falsies on his head?

Just Another Faceless Commenter said...

So, you reckon the Pope's about a "D" cup there, or what?

He's like a fat Nosferatu; not a good look. Dressing him in white is not fooling anyone.