Sunday 7 December 2008

Up The Bhumibol No Babies

We all grieve in different ways. The recent loss of my father has reminded me that I have many friends that surround me and want to help me through this difficult time. I most of all want to thank a fellow soul in pain Amy up the shithoose as I call her, without her access to vast amounts of alcohol and drugs I'd be a mess.

I am slowly getting back to the trivial shite that is blogging and have done some stories elsewhere on my blogs. I just thought I'd give you all something to wank over.

Oh and India, Pakistan says yer a cunt and so are yer cows.

Oh and Pakistan, India says yer a load of goat raping terrorists.


Just doing my bit for world peace and if yer thinking on going to Zimbabwe for a holiday don't drink the water and that includes ice-cubes. Of course I'm sure Mugabe is blaming Britain that a third of his cuntry is Cholera ridden and the rest has violence and famine.

I was watching the captions on the BBC world news (which are terrible but I'm a bit mutt and jeff) and Instead of saying Thailand's King Bhumibol it said 'King Bum' missed his parade. Enough with yer subliminal leftist messages BBC I can form my own opinions and so can my readers as soon as I tell them what to think.

Latest OBB News Up-Dates

12 comments:

Leah said...

You're looking quite fit there, Old Knudsen!

We really do mourn a loss in our own way. I grieved for my own dad with Maker's Mark and oreos. Nothing like weeping through a mouthful of hard liquor and chocolate sandwich cookie. How's that for a picture?

Anonymous said...

Bhumibol is not speaking, what is a bad sign. With one word this old man could stop all.

Jenny said...

welcome back.

The Mistress said...

It really irks me that Leah and Boxer have their consoling arms around you and since I'm late to the scene, there's nothing left for me to do.

savannah said...

mj, sugar, you aren't alone, we'll console each other and bring serious consolation to old k while he watches...xoxox

old k...anything for you, sugar! xoxo

Romeo Morningwood said...

Gadzooks!
It would appear that Mz Winehouse is no longer pleading NO NO NO

Thank goodness all of that Indo-Pakistani unpleasantness is on the other side of the world..
although I suspect that the inevitable radioactivity would prolly reach our shores the next day.

Gee willikers Mr Knudsen, before this gets out of hand maybe we should stop them with a preemptive strike of our own?

I wonder if Srey Lonka would be too lonely out in the newly expanded Arabian Sea?
Prolly not eh?

M@ said...

Mugabe is another candidate for Hustler's Asshole of the Year.

Old Knudsen said...

leah I workout and moisturise. That picture is quite gross but not as gross as mine.

mago I don't think the general would let him stop anything.

boxer welcome back? I bring sexy back.

mj always room for one more on top.

savannah anything?

DC A strike huh? The US have their own agenda, luckily I've been making my own missiles.

matt the bloke can't live forever, he'll run the place doon and cark it.

Anonymous said...

Bhumibol is God. When he stands next to a micro and says the General is evil then there is no more General but a bloody pulp and it will be okay. The General said he'd keep his hands to himself this time. He better does as long as the old man is still on this earth.

Just Another Faceless Commenter said...

Thank fuck you're coping. I was worried that after the body popping, you'd take up krumping, and we all know what that can lead to.

Romeo Morningwood said...

Holy Crap I went down a few rabbit holes to get back here!
Good One!

Now I am entering a shame sprial for confessing to the world that I support legalised breast sniffing.

Momentary Madness said...

What a bummer, and quite oddly shaped. I’m a conventional man myself. I wouldn’t hank over that

Yes one less world power to worry about. I don’t want to speak like an Indian, walk like an Egyptian maybe.