Monday 19 January 2009

Aologies For The Last Post

Ach don't be haters ladies I was only kiddin yous the best, go on touch my flat stomach and tell me about yer day. I'll no glaze over I'll show interest in the places that need it. Look at those hunched up shoulders here let me rub them, tea? coffee? licked out?

Lets watch reality shows together and catch a flick on Lifetime. I bet yer feet need rubbed, bunions! oh joy.

Don't worry about dinner I've cooked up yer favourite boiled potatoes, boiled carrots and boiled beef, British cuisine at its best. Some milk and chocolate for later followed by lots of sex, oh no its not about pleasing me its all about you.


Latest OBB News Up-Dates

8 comments:

Just Another Faceless Commenter said...

If you're trying to attract the attention of the fairer sex, it would probably be advisable not to wear white jeans that just scream "I'm a flaming homo."

Just a thought.

Leah said...

Noodles, you've more than made up for your rant with the white pants and the goody trail. I'm not sure they scream "flaming homo" so much as "I abase myself before you!"

The Mistress said...

Mago has replaced you as my foot massager.

Leah, knock off the over-familiarity with the use of the petname "Noodles"...my PMS is about to kick in if you keep this up.

The Mistress said...

You shouldn't be wearing white after Labour Day.

And if you get your period early, it's going to leave a nasty stain.

These two statements alone should alert you to the many concerns we have as weemen.

Leah said...

It's just that Knudsen lends itself to such a plethora of nicknames. How about "Kugel"? Related, but somehow less appealing.

Anonymous said...

Leah
The Knudsen-Kugel - bwuahahaaa yeah! That's good!

The Mistress said...

Kugel sounds too much like Kegel...as in Kegel exercises.

Just Another Faceless Commenter said...

Leah, that's more like "I abuse myself before you," I'll bet.