Tuesday 6 January 2009

I'm Making Snow Angels


At the time of this writing the bodies of seven of eight snowmobile riders who were buried in 2 avalanches were found in Canada's Rocky Mountains which are more polite than the American Rockies.

One avalanche buried a group of seven men. Another four who went to help them were buried by a second slip.

Three men had managed to pull themselves free from the snow. One of the men is still unaccounted for.

So now you've got helicopters and teams with dogs searching the scene.

Some 27 inches (68 cm) of snow have fallen in the region in recent days. Forecasters said the danger of avalanches remained high .

"I eat my own poo that tastes like shitty cheese left out in the sun for a week"

Now here is my point. Stop being such stupid cunts! oh its all very sad and all with people dying especially when they leave children behind. If only it could of happened before they bred. Unless yer Bear fucking Grylls stay away from snow covered mountains.

I think anyone who goes to mountains during hazzardous weather conditions to climb, ski or snow fucking mobile should sign the Darwin award waiver:

' I understand that by being a dopey cunt I waive all rights to be rescued if I get into trouble as I do not want to risk the lives of others a lot of whom are volunteers. Please let me and my friends die of our own stupity.'

The people who get rescued, had better get a bill for the helicopter fuel, explosives to loosen the snow, the brandy around the doggie's necks etc.

Call that insensitive?

If you get carted off in an ambulance in America they don't give a fuck how close to death you are they will push a bill for the ride into yer pocket as yer being wheeled into the ER. I was lying on the operating table getting a triple heart bypass as I have 3 hearts all clogged with tasty bacon flavoured cholesterol and some cunt had a lap top on a trolly asking me all sorts of medical insurance questions.




When they discovered I didn't have any the surgeon left a medical student to finish off and he told him to use the cheap rubber tubing.

I know yer all concerned but I'm ok now, just a bit of out gassing from time to time but I'll live.



Latest OBB News Up-Dates

11 comments:

Daisy said...

i have always said the same about dumbasses going out doing stupid crap like that...you gotta figure they just want the attention for being rescued...ffs someone should just rescue them off the floor of a pub and call it a day!

The Mistress said...

Now I'm hungry for bacon.

Romeo Morningwood said...

Well now I don't need to publish my post on the annual litany of Holiday tragedies that eliminate the adrenalin junkies...every year the same f*cking thing.

A skier and a snowboarder also died in BC avalanches both were in closed areas. One resort has banned 4 of these twats who recently had to be rescued and is going to send them a bill for their rescue. YES! They were whining on TV last night about how unfair it is...it is unfair to the rest of us who aren't tempting fate to intervene and vacuum the shallow end of the f*cking gene pool!

This is a full Darwinian culling the herd stuff..you can't feel sorry for them and we shouldn't have to pay for their stupidity.

I am glad that your three hearts are still pumpin' and allowing you to consume more Bacon MMMMMM ba-con.

I have no idea why Americans tolerate their embarrasing healthcare system. It sucks but when you let bean counters run the show....it's always all about money down there..money-money-money-money-money..the pursuit of money-money-money-money...

Momentary Madness said...

Gob shites.

h said...

I concur regarding morons engaged in risky stunts and their perspective rescue. Although I would make the situation declaro causus assumptus rather than making them sign a waiver.

As for your amubulance ride: Why the fuck should I be forced to pay for YOUR medical bills?

Northern musings said...

Old we have a similar problem here in Iceland - especially in the summer when crazy people from the continent come here and decide to walk or bike through the interior.. Hey people there is a reason why it is uninhabited!!!!

Romeo Morningwood said...

I forgot to grill Grylls..
I watched him get his wittle face stung when he was steawing honey from cave Bees and drinking his pee-pee...
that was awesome...
and he di-int die.

Since he is an ex Special Forces soldier it would be far more interesting to watch him sneak around inhospitable places in what FOX-NEWS refers to as the Turd World, while he neutralizes terrorists or dictators.

Now that, would be a show.

M@ said...

A bill collector for a hospital suggested to me once that I just pay THEM the $800 and then get my insurance company to reimburse ME.

I just about died laughing.

Daisy said...

to be honest donn...i have seen the medical system in the UK and i prefer the one in the US...both have flaws however, with the insurance i have i know i can go to any number of doctors and if they are cunts i tell them to fuck off and get another...they work for me...not for the government...additionally we do have free care for those who don't have insurance, can't afford it, etc...it's just not widely publicized for some reason...hell we even take care of illegals medically...

MarlaSinger said...

I was a half hour away from there at my G-mas when my friends asked me to go snowboarding... I didnt AND IM STILL ALIVE.

but yeah... it sucks, everyone in those towns is a like a big family.

Ms Smack said...

Mr Knudsen, I recently re-read Captain Smack's 101 random posts and was mighty impressed.

Are you offering the challenge?

xx