Friday 16 January 2009

Insults On Demand

"Careful George he has us where he wants us don't slip up."

There was some news about 'those' people like Amy Winehoose getting death threats from Islamic groups because of Gaza, oh no not Amy please no don't take our angel! anyway what a load shite she'll off herself before you get to her and besides she has crazy eyes she'll cut ya.

Sexy Amy turns her back on the Jewish community and disguises herself as a raghead.

I have been for years trying to get a Fatwa onto me, it seems there is a waiting list, worse than the bloody NHS. Donn Coppens is hoping for one too and knowing how slick and offensive he is I bet he gets one before me so. Hes Canadian but with a hint of steel. I'm yet again going all out for a big fat Fatwa and on a Friday .

Osama still hasn't replied to my challenge of hand to hand combat so I hope the rest of the big bad Islamic extremists have more balls than the ones on their chins.

If this post offends any Muslims then go and hand yerself into the nearest police station and stop wasting time reading blogs.

I hope this post brings together different cultures like what is going on over in Palestine.


I remember this passage, "Blessed are those who eat fiber, for they shall be regular". Regular people piss me off with all their smug shitting.


Wrong Fatwa............ Hmmmm strawberry!


The Gaza Strip. It looks like they are having a fireworks display or something, yay more!


Paul 'Gaza' Gascoigne the footballer.


Just about anyone should find this picture offensive.


Ayesha being his child bride cos as you know Mohammad was a pedo like so many in the Arab world. On my news blog I did a hard hitting report about an eight year-old gurl getting a divorce from her 30 year-old husband in the Yemen.


I said Fatwa not yer Ma .............. try not to stare.

The chain of command.

A Fatwa or some kind of threat would be lovely, maybe some outrage. C'mon Sandsavages the Diocese of Leeds threatened legal action you can do better than those Kaffars.



Latest OBB News Up-Dates

8 comments:

Momentary Madness said...

Too much estrogen intake there; must be all that tin food Osama’s been eating hiding out underground.

Leah said...

I'm rooting for you, Knudsen! I mean, c'mon, you can get yourself a nice fatwa going if anyone can!

do you think they'll notice your readers when they get offended though

*shiver*

Just kiddin'!

Just Another Faceless Commenter said...

I would like to point out, just for accuracy's sake when your fatwa is issued, that in your lovely picture "Mohammed Invents A New Religion," it appears that Muhammed has a) not been circumcized, and 2) is wearing what appears to be a a Sikh or Hindu turban, and d) I really expected his balls to be droopier, what with being in the desert and hot weather and all.

Now, about that fatwa, is it like the Publisher's Clearing House Sweepstakes? Does someone like Ed McMahon show up at your door with a microphone and an oversized edict? Do let us know.

And you are truly a sick fuck for putting up pictures of David Hasselhoff. Thanks for ruining my 3 day weekend.

WV is "sytocyb." I suspect that's what that penis has.

The Mistress said...

A new series on OBB: "Fatwa Fridays".

The Mistress said...

Is there a Fatwa out on Beantown's Rich?

His blog has disappeared.

Old Knudsen said...

MM I suspect you know where he is, half of the 25 million reward is a nice fat 8 million we can split it if you tell me.

leah I will defend you until the end, the end usually involves me running away.

faceless you pay far too much attention to naked arabs, get a hobby like watching Baywatch or something.

mj Fatwas are half price on Fridays, I suspect Rich had a midlife crisis after his 50th birthday.

Jenny said...

I got nothing. But I wanted you to know I stopped by.

Romeo Morningwood said...

Wow, I go away for a few days and all hell breaks loose!

OK..send your Attorney an updated WILL and buy a big smack of Term Life so that you can afford to hire some ex-Mossad agent to avenge your (imminent) death.

Nice knowin' ya.