Tuesday 13 January 2009

Joe The Plumber, Time Man Of The Year 2009? We'll See

"I'll totally bust up yer ass, I'll bitch slap you into next week and then I'll swallow yer gravy."


Joe the Plumber who is in Sderot Israel to cover the Israeli side of its military offensive in Gaza and to give me blog fodder has sent back his first riveting account.

The expendable Ohio man, went to tell readers of the conservative pjtv.com Web site about the Israeli use of excessive force on the Gaza Strip. Now you know Old Knudsen he constantly calls for the death penalty for pedos and rapists because he doesn't believe that some people should be allowed to live, its the only sensible solution .

Why keep people around draining yer resources especially during a time of economic recession when you can go to Big Five and buy 400 bullets for yer .22 rifle for $20.00. Just shoot them all in the head and clean it up after a couple days.
Money well spent and saved. All the prison guards who get paid more money than teachers can be sent to the secret torture prisons and those soldiers there can go to the front or returned home.

It all made total sense today as I sat on the bog and pinced off a loaf.

Joe said that the people of Sderot "can't do normal things day to day" like get soap in their eyes in the shower, for fear of rockets. Well at least they only fire rockets during the day those pussy Palestinians too lazy to do night shifts huh?
When I lived in Belfast the Fenian savages bombed the Orange hall at the end of my street at THREE O'CLOCK IN THE FUCKIN MORNIN, I shouted out the window, "people are trying to sleep around here ya cunts."

Who is Joe kidding? they don't take showers in the middle east they oil up their feet and thats them all fresh, sorta like the French who apply more perfume instead of washing.

Joe stood in front of a pile of spent rockets and said: "I have thousands of questions but I can't think of the right one."
How about "why are you standing in front of spent rockets?" You do know they still find live ordnance from WWII under the streets of London and in Germany.

"Why hasn't Israel acted sooner?" Wurzelbacher asked. "I know if I were a citizen here, I'd be damned upset."

So would I be mate, they have reporters like Lauren Sanchez but instead they send a big baldy plumber like you to ask stupid questions.

Spunking over Joe's baldy ugly head or Ms Sanchez' s tits? now thats a tough one.


The self described "peaceloving man," said "when someone hits me, I'm going to unload on the boy. And if the rest of the world doesn't understand that, then I'm sorry."

Just like the Kung Fu series, "I am a man of peace" :::whack!::: Ka-Chow!:::: Crunch!:::: as David Carradine kicks arse and then has a smoke and plays on his skin flute.

"I'm going to unload on the boy."


Unload on me Joe long time


Is it just me or do Americans sound ghey when they try to talk tough? So far over here I've had someone say they were going to Fuck me up and another say c'mon ya little fag yer ass is mine and Do you want a piece of this?

Even when goaded further all they did was yell swear and beat their chests, it was embarrassing.

Joe is ever so biased which is why Israel allowed him to report there. I demand that they send him to the Gaza Strip to get full coverage.

Speaking of biased I was watching the BBC and they have a bloke in the Gaza Strip, while he was reporting another wog poked up his head and said, " I'm an Australian I've cum to fight Israel" well done you stupid cunt don't think that will stop the Jews going all Krav Maga on yer arse.


I am from Lapland death to the Jews.

Bias is a very interesting beast. For many years the Yanks have sent money and guns to the IRA to kill their own people and British people, they saw the Irish terrorists as freedom fighters, yes Americans aren't too bright but they like to join in.

Will they begrudge the other Ragheads and ill informed dickheads for thinking that the Palestinians are freedom fighters? As Old Knudsen has said "One man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter."

Rodney King
Hezbollah
Hamas
Sinn Fein
Taliban
Jehovah Witnesses
Iran
Russia
China
The Troll

All cunts and if you think otherwise then yer a mong and so is yer best friend if you have one.


Those from Northern Ireland have maybe seen the odd road block consisting of weemen with with babies in strollers. They cause the trouble until the men get off work or get liquored up enough.
The police move in and one mobile phone call has the thick necked husbands out in force.

Mouthy fish wives which is why the above picture isn't shocking to me, its not like he hit them or anything, the gurl on the right needs 2 for flinching. Beat them good looking lad.

13 dead Jews to 480 dead Palestinians. The Japs tried to fire bomb America with balloons during WWII, they were not very effective just like the Hamas rockets that keep getting fired into Israel but the intent was there. Treat others as they would treat you which is why Japan was fire bombed killing thousands.


Now c'mon ya lazy Jews turn the Gaza Strip into a car park.


Latest OBB News Up-Dates

10 comments:

Just Another Faceless Commenter said...

Yep, again, what Daisy said. Nowadays instead of "Kill 'em all and let God sort 'em out," we have lawyers arguing which god that will be before anyone is allowed to use that slogan, let alone kill anyone. C'mon, we used to be a kick-ass superpower, and now mosquitoes are more dangerous than us, fer crissakes.

Just Another Faceless Commenter said...

And men that trim their armpit hair: gay or not gay? Discuss.

Anonymous said...

Lauren Sanchez, aha.

Momentary Madness said...

send the bastards back to wander in the desert.
I don't know if God has promised it or not but they wont like what they're going to get after this murdering shit.

You've got to hand it to the French. They know how to protest

Romeo Morningwood said...

Enjoy y'er Fatwa.

I made the mistake of hittin' the Next Blog button yesterday and found an unlikely number of pro-philistinian blogs? HUH?

oh forget it..beat them good looking..HAHAHA!
You are way ahead of the curve.

btw I quoted Hoffer again who said that Americans are crappy at hating foreigners because of their feeling of superiority..which is why they sound ghey I guess...anyway they save their vitriol for other Americans..like Rush Limpdick.

Leah said...

Not only are we lazy but I'm one of only two Jews I know who can make a good strong cuppa joe.

Leah said...

OH, and "they don't take showers in the middle east they oil up their feet and thats them all fresh" is so funny that I'm going to make a cross-stitch sampler of that quote and hang it in my bedroom.

Old Knudsen said...

daisy Now its a kill them but only in a why as directed in the rule book and certainly don't use any racial slurs.

faceless you and Daisy need to get a room. My god is too busy smiting Fenians I'm sure there is a filing god somewhere.

faceless not ghey but faster.

mago exactly!

MM they may murder but they are on our side unlike the other murderers.

DC I believe Americans hate themselves too much to be any good at hating others. Feeling superior is merely denial and deep doon they know their government hates them and they are all alone in the world due to social compatibles such as playing with others.

leah you may be dirty and lazy but at least you aren't Catholic.

The Mistress said...

I fling my flaming uterus at my enemies.

Old Knudsen said...

tachae yeah the wee lad is just asking for it.

MJ I thought at yer age it had calmed doon and yer uterus is shriveled and ded like my cock.

Troll Its all a plan to link you to my blog in searches and give yer wee blog some life.

Northern Ireland is only 50 miles across of course more people have died ya moron a city there holds more people than the whole cuntry.

Fighting over drugs isn't a real war but I suspect you'd disagree as you seem to be on them.

See what I mean about talking tough? yer whining about me whining thus contradicting yerself proving you to be an idiot American.

We won the troubles and the Falklands war, when was the last time you won a war?

What was that? how could you win against gooks with pointed sticks?