Wednesday 7 January 2009

Obama On The Double?

Obama before the black out er sorry the outing of colour

When President elect Barrack Obama was on holiday on Oahu island in Hawaii there was a power cut for 12 hours. The entire island, 900,000 people without power.

The last major power cut was in 2006. Hmmm funny about the timing and you know what? Well I'll tell ya, just before all of this went doon I kept getting hits from Hawaii and then after the cut they stopped.

We all know Obama is indebted to me for getting him elected as my cruel jibes and witty arguments against McCain the baby eater and Palin the dumb skank swayed many of my readers to vote for Obama just so McCain wouldn't get in. Yes Obama does read me but not at work of course and he is not allowed to comment in case I say anything inflammatory, as if I would.


Obama the day after the power cut.

Being from the parts of the UK that still doesn't have that many nig nogs I can't really tell the difference between 'those' people . The second picture is still Obama right? just with a tan. Some have suggested a Republican, alien or Hawaiian terrorist switch.

The Republicans are well too dumb, the aliens are too busy carving faces on Mars to fuck with NASA but the Hawaiians? I wouldn't put it past them. They were kinda pushed into the whole United states thingy. To be honest I think this conspiracy theory stuff is a big bag of wank but hey judge for yerslf.



Latest OBB News Up-Dates

4 comments:

Daisy said...

is mars still a planet? just wondering as they continue to change those aspects from time to time...oh where oh where is pluto....

dai said...

Ha'aheo no paha 'oe i kena papale kupalaka, pehea la.

Romeo Morningwood said...

Yo, We at war
We at war with terrorism, racism, and most of all we at war with ourselves
(Obama Walks)
Knudsen show me the way because the Devil trying to break me down
(Obama Walks with me)
with me, with me, with me

Heff said...

Thanks. I needed someone to blame for him getting elected. NOW IT'S ALL ON YOU !!