Thursday 22 January 2009

Things Are Never Quite The Way They Seem

Being former military I will share with you my knowledge about the art of camouflage. Used mostly to hide on the enemy so they don't hurt you. Shape, shine, silhouette and surface are 4 things that will give you away out in the field if you are in a field.

Robin Hood was a master of concealment he'd dress up in glorious techno colour and the sheriff and his deputies could never find him which is how he won the battle of the bands in 1174.


Somewhere in this picture is an Israeli soldier.


Here we see the Cambodian scared shitless method of concealment.


Look at this American training exercise. The troops huddle together and will the soldier in the background not to see them.


You can hide with success anywhere. I would have twice as many restraining orders were I not a master of camouflage. These troops from the Congo make the classic mistake of shine. If you look closely under the tarp you'll see two soldiers, all thanks to 50 cents shiny nose there. Fucking amateurs.


I hope you have all learned something here today. Now try to find me in this picture.

Latest OBB News Up-Dates

7 comments:

MarlaSinger said...

your the tit arent you..

tony said...

Of course, the Italian Army are the Masters of camouflage.First sign of trouble & they jump in the nearest ambulance.............................
I spotted You! You are inside the second winow/top right./with a glazed look in Your eye!

Captain Smack said...

You are behind the person taking the photo, clutching a piece of piano wire.

Old Knudsen said...

daisy so I've heard.

tachae no that was a real bird.

Mj If I had tits like that would I waste time blogging?

MM maths is for the weak.

Matt I don't think the French use quarters.

tony you win, yer powdery white prize is in the mail.

Capetian its true I did tune pianos at one time.

h said...

You never served in the military, Knudles. And you should stop making that claim. We real veterans don't appreciate your lie.

Old Knudsen said...

Ach you know me so well Trolly, pray we never meet for I shall destroy you!!!!!!!!!

Romeo Morningwood said...

To think that only 100 years ago all of the European Royals were decking out their soldiers in the fancy schmancy brightly coloured frocks with lots of glittering medals over the heart for the enemy to aim at?

You're taking the photo..
judging by the shadow it's around lunchtime so you've been enjoying a nooner and obviously you weren't too shabby because that looks like one satisfied customer.