Sunday 5 April 2009

Pigsheart

Yesterday you were all shouting out for FREE DONN! well Donn has been put in with ex Catholic priest and midget wrestler 'Big Bubba' I doubt he'll want to go back to his wife after that.

Sodomised in the showers 3 times before lunch and shived twice in the yard from behind, but that was my day how was yers?

They are soon to deport Donn to Canada which I hear is up the ways. They will use an aeroplane 'note spelling, I is old school' and on that plane will be 20 of Canada's most evil and rudest criminals ever. I can't see anything going wrong there.

Well fuck me Blogjinx. I sat doon and Braveheart was on. Sure I have it on DVD but it was on the telly so I watched it and cursed the commercials and my laziness to get up and put in the DVD but I know if I did that I wouldn't be in the mood ta watch it.

I sat there eating a full lemon meringue pie with tears rolling doon me face and then I remembered it was that time of the month again. I also remembered that most of the film was shot in Ireland and yer poofy prince was in Ballykissangel and Mel was getting on all Fenian like but his accent was good.

Killing English by the 100's at the battle of the Little Bannock Burn was one of the happiest times of my life, oh I love ta kill the sassenach, and the Jap and the German, Americans and any wog also. I'm a people person I guess.

I look at me younger self all covered in woad even though it was an historical inaccuracy but hey we did it right! Where are those dopey cunts who say, "Why does yer face always look the same?" well does it? how cum you are so ugly with only one head ya nob-knocker?

To clear up yet again what I am technically, I'm British, a Brit ..................... not English! that part is important.
Due to where I was born and me Da being a Scot I'm also Scottish, not one of them Fenian highlanders, also from me Da I have the Danish viking/bacon side so basically a killing machine.

From me Ma I have the Ulster, Dal raida thing going on that makes me Ulster Scots. I understand that Ulster is a part of Ireland although British I am also a bit Bog trotter or Irish if you will.

Since the true Irish were German deities known as the 'Tuatha De Duann' I am also part Divine and Germanic, masterly raceful.

Those who currently occupy Ireland are Irish lite from many mong like Celtic invaders . You notice I don't go around car-jacking vehicles to set them on fire or shoot Irish police or soldiers, that is because I am civilised.
Stop the violence in Northern Ireland you criminal Fenians, if you protect the Real IRA or even the Faux IRA you deserve to die horribly.

Oh I forgot, in 1991 while visiting Dublin I did knife a homeless man while he slept, does that make me a bad person? Thats a rhetorical question like I care what you think.

It doesn't make me racist as he was white or does it because I didn't knife a nig nog?

Latest OBB News Up-Dates

6 comments:

The Mistress said...

Well fuck me Blogjinx. I sat doon and Braveheart was on. Sure I have it on DVD but it was on the telly so I watched it and cursed the commercials and my laziness to get up and put in the DVD but I know if I did that I wouldn't be in the mood ta watch it.

Well fuck ME Blogjinx as the same thing just happened to me but with Spinal Tap.

Do you suppose Donn was thinking of you as he was being sodomized, er, sodomised?

Mark Sanderson said...

Ooh, Spinal Tap. That puts things in perspective. Too much fucking perspective.

Anonymous said...

That man is blue in the face. He's about to die.
And has bad dental hygiene.

Is he number 301?

Jenny said...

everytime I sit down "Dirty Dancing" is on, does that make me an idiot for always watching?

Never mind. I know the answer.

Romeo Morningwood said...

FREE AT LAST!

I'll return in the morning when el braino starts working again.
*crosses fingers

Thanks for your support I had a picture of you in my cell...it kept me going.

Old Knudsen said...

I was just watching 'The cell' then I read this comment. That was a lie as I would never watch that.