Monday 4 May 2009

Shower Much?

Its Monday and Old Knudsen does not care what anyone says today is the start of the week not Sunday.
If you woke up today complaining about having to go to work just think about the shit job Gupta has here.

The Untouchable caste in India don't go after mobsters they do the dirty jobs that don't turn up on that TV show about dirty jobs .................... can't think of the name of it right now.

Considering what Indian food is like and what it does to yer stomach I'm sure Gupta is single and open to dating if yer interested e-mail him at turddiver@gloryhole.com just don't ask him how his day was.

Latest OBB News Up-Dates

4 comments:

The Mistress said...

India could do a remake of the American TV show "The Honeymooners" and cast Gupta as sewer-worker Norton.

Leah said...

I think I won't date Gupta if that's okay

Romeo Morningwood said...

That would make the ultimate AVATAR!!
May I borrow it?

Romeo Morningwood said...

I definitely need that...can you stick my face on the turd diver for me?
(I don't even want to know what happened to the first and second divers?)

Thanks.
wv was "w o r m i e r"
hahahahaha!